Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FBI ducks questions about its remotely installed spyware

Started by IronHead, July 20, 2007, 02:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rapttor

Doesn't suprise me, I recently found out that they also have a WAP they can push to IDEN / Motorola phones that allows the Feds to turn on your cell if it's off (it still appears to be powered off) and use the bare minimum to listen remotely using the built in Mic. I have worked for the major cell co. that pretty much is the sole IDEN network wireless provider in the us for 10+ yrs... and this was the first I've heard of it.

A room like Gene Hackman had in the movie "enemy of the state" is something I'm considering building if they want to play hardball.

What's next? Tapped Toliet bowls?
Successfully Perpetually Failing at everything I do...

Aphasiac

Not surprising at all. I guess anyone with a half-a-brain already suspected this... but it's good to know someone out there is watching the watchers.

And to think what the world would be like... if just half of their budget was spent developing OU for the public.
The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. --Proust

rapttor

Successfully Perpetually Failing at everything I do...

Aphasiac

Penicillin happened.

Never lose faith, my friend. :-)
The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. --Proust