Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding Magnets with EFD and SPM Lens

Started by steve_whiss, July 21, 2007, 08:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve_whiss

Hi,

just seen this ... looks like an interesting way to figure out HOW magnets work!

? Useful to anyone ? SMOT related ??

:)

hanker886

Steve,

I saw that as well. Hope this will help to unveil  the secret of TPU.

emitremmah

Very good experimentation and explaination.

This might not be the right place for this but I was thinking I want to get it down.
A way to look at a rod magnet is like a tube with a turbine in the middle. The turbine sucks air in one end and forces it out at the other. Now place this in a closed box and the air flow that is created is similiar to magnetic flux.

Take 2 of these and you have the same effects as 2 magnets. Repelling at the common outputs. (albeit, only output not intake) Attracting when opposite, one out is the others in. Now put them together and allow for some air to escape between where the 2 tubes are connected and you now have what is seen in the images. This is all done in a closed space to get all the air to become effected without outside interference.

The air being forced out of the end of the tube will have a spiral motion and lose pressure the further the air gets from the end of tube. In the vortex output there are also mini vortexes with in. This all sems like a macro view of the electron spins with electrons being the air.

just some thoughts.

Harti - as always please feel free to remove if this is in the wrong place.

Hammertime
An empty cup