Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All Free Energy inventors and hopeful manufacturers listen up!!!

Started by archon79, July 21, 2007, 10:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve_whiss

...but why?

I thought this was a great show, really identifying WHY FE / OU has to be out in the open.

Stay quiet - and become a target for the guys in black hats. Be public - to be safe!

The black hats do not care about individual people - they care about keeping the tech out of the public eye - so they never get to miss what they never had :)

A lone guy with an invention which WORKS - and know-one knows about it - becomes a target. He keeps it quiet (to stop competitors / to protect the secret process etc) - and in so doing, he becomes a nice little bundle already wrapped. Who can tell if the idea gets bought and shelved, or if that guy disappears?

Secrecy plays into the black hat's hands.

THAT is why all the ideas and approaches on ou.com need to be out into the open.

So here is a link: http://blogtalkradio.com/CFenergy

The item on cars (top one) is good too.

lwh

Heya Archon79.  A belated (didn't think to respond) thanks for the link that was in your first post.  It reminded me of the existence of the SEAS group and inspired me to post about it in the Hildenbrand thread in the Magnet Motors section here.  I was going to mention it months ago but just never did.  Whether Jack will follow up on it or not I don't know. 

For anyone else who may be interested, here's a link to the SEAS website - http://www.seaspower.com/

Les.   

hartiberlin

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum