Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Marco's Dancing Magnets.... doing the 7.8Hz dance

Started by tao, July 21, 2007, 04:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tao

Hey Marco,

Been meaning to ask you. what type of coil did you use for you KICK coil in the dancing magnets?

Toroidal coil or a normal inductor.

Because, one would THINK that a normal inductor(electromagnet) pointed at the dancing magnets would work best, but yours definitely appears to be a toroidal coil in the video...Add to that the fact that is a toroidal coil setup, the B field should be mostly contained in the toroid. So, what is dancing the magnets if it is a toroidal coil doing the kicking? The uncurled A field?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5540717206741162529

Below is two images I made, to show the two different coils.

Thanks Marco!!!

turbo

Hi Tao  :)

I will do a write up of the verry intresting experiment.

The 2 Little magnets were pullen off two little Pc-Speakers.
The one big magnet is pulled out of a 5"25 old floppy drive (the ones with the flexible big disks)
The "kick coil" is a ferrite ring pulled out an old computer too and it is on the wires going to the reset and on/off switches between the motherboard and the frontpanel.

It has got some turns of normal mag wire around it and it is a closed torroid, it was pulsed with a normal square wave comming from a function generator.

So basicly alll parts are pulled out of one old computer i took apart because it was broken.

I did get a lot of feedback on the video.
Some people who wrote me told me the flux would have to stay inside the torroid.
I still do not know what was going on and i am trying to replicate the same experiment again.

Maybe the torroid sets up an area which interacts with the 7,8 Hz schumann resonance magnetic powerwave?
Or pherhaps the magnets own resonance frequency is around 8 Hertz too...

we all know the "magnifying" properties of ferite especially when used in recieving antennas.
Pherhaps it works the same way when using it in a transmitting device.

So if anybody can explain what happend ,youre welcome  :) i will try to replicate the experiment because it still leaves alot of awnsers open.

Thanks
Marco.

tao

Well, what APPEARS to be happening is that you are using the UNCURLED 'A' Potential and modulating it at 7.8Hz, and somehow this directly interacts with the magnets at this KEY frequency... Quite exciting!

You are using the Aharonov-Bohm effect. I recommend you all read this http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/On%20the%20Aharonov-Bohm%20Effect1.doc

Here I quote Bearden:
"A formal definition of the AB effect is: "The phase shift of an electron wave function resulting in an alteration in the interference pattern of a double slit electron diffraction experiment in the presence of a potential magnetic field even if the magnetic field is shielded so that diffracted electrons do not pass through it."  In simple terms, what this says is that, when the AB effect occurs, somewhere there is a B-field that is "shielded" and thus localized and contained in that region, and if it were not shielded then the B-field would be at the spatial point of interest and would affect electrons (move them).  In potential theory, when the B-field (curl or swirl of the magnetic vector potential) is shielded and localized in that fashion, then in the space where the B-field would ordinarily be but now is not present, there appears a "field-free" and "swirl-free" or "curl-free" A-potential.  This potential does affect the electrons there, even though there rigorously is no "magnetic field B" there at all. "

"A simple toroid coil can demonstrate the effect, as can a long solenoid coil (such that it can to first order be approximated to be of infinite length).  The toroid will hold in the B-field inside its coils, but the uncurled A-potential will also appear outside the coil and it WILL affect and move electrons. "

So, in Marco's toroid coil, the MAGNETIC B FIELD is CONTAINED in the toroid, SO the ONLY field that is OUTSIDE the toroid is the UNCURLED(FIELD-FREE) 'A' FIELD(POTENTIAL). The best way to PERTURB AND MODULATE this 'A' FIELD which is OUTSIDE the toroid is to use SHARP SQUARE PULSES! Marco says that he got the absolute best effect when he was using SQUARE WAVES, hrmmmmmmmm. So, obviously we have a link here.

I have a feeling that if you use a normal inductor, like in my picture above, you MIGHT NOT get the same dancing magnets effect........

I'll leave you all with this for now...

turbo

Hey, i did not know that  :)

thanks Tao.
i will see if i can build another setup to see if it does the same thing.
Marco.

NerzhDishual

Hi Guys!

May I suggest you this JL Naudin experiment about the Vector Potential (A vector), with
videos: http://jlnlabs.imars.com/vpexp/index.htm

Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.