Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Marco's Dancing Magnets.... doing the 7.8Hz dance

Started by tao, July 21, 2007, 04:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

It is a horrible mess. All because Maxwell used Gassman (sp?) instead of Ampere. Why? Supposedly because the math worked out better. >:(

In any case it always boils down to perception. One man says the apple is red. I say it is everything except red. That is why you can't spin the red on an apple because it isn't part of the apple. Red is the only color reflected because it isn't on the apple. It is only your perception of the apple's color.

The only reason I had a bit of a leg up was because military intelligence taught physics in the forms most are just discovering. All while the rest of the world wonders around with misconceptions.

Skin effect is also a joke, BTW. The Coral Castle man had a closer idea.

Of course, they (the intelligence community) 'cannot confirm or deny'.

d3adp00l

When you get the magnets to dance again, are you going to try multiples of 7.8? 15.6, or maybe the square 60.84? Just a thought.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

BEP

He should probably sweep but I think he'll find that multiples won't come out right. This ain't your grandad's speed of light anymore. More like c * 1.276  :)

Motorcoach1

BEPÃ,  we got tought that if we turn on the switch to fast , we'd blow the bulb us cotton pckinn dudes mmmmmm . hydroden and rockets don't mix mmmm,Ã,  email me or pm meÃ,  hehehe    Ed leeds mmmm

Earl

Hi Marco, hi All,

your next tests should be more scientific than your first.

Does physically fixing the excitation torroid so that it can not move change things?

Does physically fixing one of the dancing magnets so that it can not move change things?
The dancing magnet that can move could then be placed a) next to  b) behind the fixed magnet.

Put coils close to each dancing magnet, trying to reduce induction from the excitation torroid.
As they dance, they induce in each coil a voltage that can be measured on an oscilloscope.
SLOWLY sweep the frequency and watch the coil voltages for each dancing magnet.  This would be much better than just watching with the eye.

Does a copper / brass / aluminum shield between excitation coil and dancing magnets make any difference?
Iron / steel shield?

Regards, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company