Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another half baked idea.... or is it?

Started by 13thHouR, July 21, 2007, 09:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: 13thHouR on July 21, 2007, 09:45:04 PM

I will give you clue, if you use a specific density moderator between your field coils, how powerful do you think your TPU experiments will get?

Quartz?  or something that changes state? - just guessing...

EDIT: Maybe a rotating magnetic field would change specific density.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

13thHouR

Quartz is a possibility however it generates its own resonant frequency when electrons are discharged across it. Quartz is more suited to being the emitter than the moderator. although at specific frequencies Quartz does make a good magnetic gate (blocking the normal ion field).

Moderators in most applications tend to be silicon, carbon, in the case of thermal/fission reactions then graphite is used.

I am in the process of creating some graphics that will explain the EVF which will make this easier to understand.

Grumpy

Silicon or carbon - why not water?

-------------------------

It is well-known in UFO circles that "quartz has it's uses" and that space and everything in it can be expanded or shrunk.

An Earthy example of this is the "Oregon Vortex" site where one can see this shrinking first hand.  Then there are the pictures in the books by UFO abducties of little Greys in the palm of the hand.

-------------------------

Universe is 12 dimensions, by the way - no more, no less.  At least this is what "they" explained to Wilbert Smith.  They is whoever he was talking to with his "Smith" coil.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

13thHouR

H20 has a higher proportion electrostatic rather than covalent bond, cool if you want oxygen and hydrogen  separation, but as moderator it absorbs too much of the signal energy. That plus I think you would rather that it stay as protium. With the micro black holes that are being created, it will progress through deuterium,tritium, quadium, pentium, Hexium, Septium, Muonium etc.

You are trying to create over unity not a hydrogen fusion bomb. :o

I try not to get into the whole UFO thing, Well that is an issue for elsewhere.

Warning RANT MODE ON!   ;D ;D ;D

On another note you can interpret the universe in as many dimensions as you choose, but there is one little problem, when you go to just 4 you are predicting infinite scale relate dimensions of the previous 3. So in finite terms there are 3, in pseudo observer terms there are 4.

If you count the inverse as Einstein did then there are 7. You really do not need more than this as this spans infinity.

I do not laugh at other peoples interpretations, but I do laugh at their justifications for this.

A little explanation.

3 = Finite universe.

4th is pseudo observer interpretation, out side looking at multiple scale version of the finite 3 dimensions.

7=  3 finite, 1 time, -3 finite  dimensions,  which represents both the finite and negative finite possibilities linked by a pseudo dimension of time. Einstein, knew about the opposite arrow of time long before Hawking did, then again Hawking and I never did see eye to eye. OK the guy did wonders to bring science to the average person, but he never earned the Lucasion Professor of Mathematics title. As everything he published was done elsewhere before. At least the likes of Sir Isaac Newton did the ground work to earn that title.

btw that little interview that Prof. Stephen Hawking gave few years ago at the White House along with President Clinton, I was the student who asked him a question about the pea instanton that he could not answer. surprising what you can do with cloned IP address and an anonymous proxy  ;) 

Oh well if he was going to steal the idea, he could have at least pointed out that it was only the smallest definable object in our finite universe and that there are infinite possible smaller or larger versions. Then he would have been welcome to claim it as his own, but he chose to quote it wrong, so in my book that made him an open target.

Getting back onto the topic of dimensions, I use the old adage,

"if it works, don't fix it".

Peeps tend to only create extra dimensions to allow for their ideas to work, it does not mean they are wrong, but if you have to re-write physics to make your idea work you are kind of on an up hill struggle.

You should see the crap I have had said to me over the years, and TDM does not re-write any of the laws of physics.

It still makes me laugh that so many people concentrate on Superstring Theory, although in reality it has no practical usage outside the study of complex wave form interaction. This is yet another bit of mathematical conjecture that requires you to have capped multiple dimensions, I wish somebody would point out to them once they exceed 3 that it amount goes infinite.  ;D

Actually I did, and the wife of one of the top researchers in the field booted me out of the superstring theory forums 

I guess she did not like the blatantly obvious being pointed out. ;D ;D ;D

Anyway this is not my sounding board of the silly arguments in the physics community. I leave them to their little mathematical brainteasers in string theory and patting each other on the back for a pointless job well done. Personally I get on with the practical work in the ultra high energy field and create tools which other people can use. Not some stupid thing that ends up in some MENSA book of puzzles or fanboy science journals.

Rant mode off

Ah, that feels better  :D :D :D

Now the rant is over, his interpretation may be a bit bogus, but the smith coil is genuinely very efficient.

btw Rotating magnetic fields are EMP carrier waves, more suited to (to use a SC-Fi analogy) crude Star trek type sub space transmissions. Rotate them in 3 dimensions through their horizontal/vertical axis and you get into the GEMP area that I defined elsewhere in these forums. As this sets up a multi scale mobius type path of any given point on that spinning object. A 3 dimensional Gyroscope in simpler terms. It becomes super heavy in all directions. 

An interesting coincidence,  H.G.Wells had a model of such a device on his desk when he wrote "The Time Machine".

Grumpy

Not saying anyone is right or wrong. (Spoke it too definitively.)

12 "parameters" - Chapter IV "The Field Fabric" - Wilbert Smith.  http://www.rexresearch.com/smith/newsci~1.htm

Dave Lowarance has done a lot of work showing that Smith was correct about many things and has advanced some of the ideas that Smith didn't get to (died of cancer). 
Dave's site is: http://magnetism.otc.co.nz/index.htm
Dave's latest experiments: http://magnetism.otc.co.nz/FieldDensity.htm   (Hmm field density)

Heim Theory also uses 12: http://www.americanantigravity.com/documents/Seculine-Heim-HQT-Brief-Rev-A.pdf

(Dr?scher extended Heim's orignial 6 dimensions.) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heim_theory

UFO and alien stuff should not be cast aside any more than Hawking lectures.  Varo edition of "The Case for UFO's" has some interesting comments on the universe and fields that are in-line with current ideas even though those comments were made decades ago. 

Take everything with a grain of salt.

-Frank Edwards