Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU related - I dunno???

Started by Dingus Mungus, July 22, 2007, 08:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingus Mungus

So tonight I was doing some research in MultiSim 8 related to the Borderlands longitudinal wave videos on youtube. I threw this together in roughly 5 minutes with "sample" RF components. (going to redo it propper) I'm just hoping a familiar member with the software could help me more thouroughly understand whats going on here. Its quite similar to JDO's floating ground resonance coil, but if this is something unknown why can we simulate it?

Go figure, I found exactly what I was looking for and I'm more confused.

Thanks for looking,
~Dingus Mungus

P.S. I included the multisim document in the rar file.

z_p_e

Dingus,

I've been meaning to sim this up as well. CTGLabs (Dave) has done this test on the bench, and Naudin has done some work on it too, but his appears to be simulation only.

Naudin uses a specific resonant frequency for each case, and I am uncertain how he determined this yet. I still have to build it in PSpice and see if I can also obtain a resonant frequency for each.

How did you determine your frequency? It seems quite high?

Darren

Dingus Mungus

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=borderland+longitudinal+waves&so=0&num=10

Hmmmmm... I'm really curious if this is useful... I need to get all my stuff asap!

Dingus Mungus

I give it some time to ramp up and level off at a low frequency, then I scan up till I start seeing the reflections. Its slow as hell, but luckly I have 4ghz and 4gig ram so it processes as fast as possible. The ultra high frequencies in example one were due to the odd RF components. I've also found that harmonics exist all over in this config, the lower the harmonic, the higher the voltage. Way cool... I just have no idea how to measure it more acurately or extract work from it without chnging the resonance.

Any suggestions???

~Dingus Mungus

P.S. Did you see? 420volts!!!

Dingus Mungus

Hmmmm... Something is wrong here.
Could this just be acting like a step up transformer some how?
I'm getting it to ring to high voltages at all sorts of frequencies.
Definitely going to do a physical replication of the whole demo.