Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MACEDONIA CD questions

Started by MACEDONIA CD, July 22, 2007, 08:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACEDONIA CD

HI
WHAT  you thing of E.M tpu video clip whit 2 light bulb  of 60 watt
ok  if are 10  nine volt batery make 90volt  is ok
but how is posible  to light  120watt light bulb  is a funy  ha  i dont thing this way  .
if you see  that is a fake,,,     what is need  1 cap of 4,7nf whit paralel whit resistor  ,, then  in this centar of his tpu  its  see  1 toroid feryth core  whit 2 separated  coils   ,,  then  in  the center   you can see  small light of neon starter   and you can see  anther cap  here  ok.

ok if you see the video look in the center  you can see  small light ho ligh  in some periode   this light is coming from starter << i mean small spark from a starter bulb  see. 
all  stuff in his tpu  is real  ok  if you are put 10 nine volts batery  you dont need  all this staff<<>>>>>>>>neon starter ,, 2 capacitators , 1 feryth torid   ,and 1 resistor  way >>>>>
and  in the end  you put 120 watt bulb  ho is britnes  is strong  ha ,ha,ha  I THING  E.M  IS MADE SOMTHING  GOOD  LAKE S.M   PLEASE REPLY
BY 

MACEDONIA CD

MACEDONIA CD

MACEDONIA CD

Mannix

EXACTLY!!!!

Mcd,

keep those pictures comming! no language problem there!!!