Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TP600 - TPU PULSER

Started by z_p_e, July 24, 2007, 08:52:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

helmut

Quote from: z_p_e on July 24, 2007, 08:52:02 AM
Upon request from a fellow researcher, I set out to design what I hope is a useful pulsing circuit that anyone can use in their TPU research. It is by no means limited to TPU research, but it was designed with the TPU in mind.

See the document for details, but in brief the unit provides:

- 50% duty cycle square waves from ~0.4 Hz to about 13 MHz in 7 ranges.
- 3 independent outputs, OR 3 synchronized (harmonically) outputs with one control.
- Generators, drivers, and MOSFETs all in one circuit.
- Relatively cheap to build.

Comments welcome.

Enjoy,
Darren

Hi Darren
I like to buy one . Can you or anyone help with a prefinnished circuit?
pls.pm me your answer.

Thanx.
helmut

z_p_e

Quote from: -[marco]- on July 24, 2007, 12:33:59 PM
tHANKS  Darren :)

i think we can switch in something like one shot timers to take the control over the duty cycle.

i will order the parts and get building.

Marco.

You're welcome Marco.

As you wanted something basic, I didn't design the one-shot into this version, but I had always intended on designing one for myself with variable pulse width included.

I would encourage you to wait for this next version rather than inserting something like a 555 one-shot...you'll be disappointed with that.

I have a very good pulse-width method in store for the TP900. I'll try to design it so that you can simply modify the existing TP600 circuit, provided you have left room for it on your board.

Regards,
Darren

turbo

okay
:)

indeed i was thinking 555 but as you said it won't do then i will look for something diffrent.

Marco.

wattsup

@Darren

This is great.
I am going to wait for the TP900 and have it made locally by a small EE company.

I have a few simple questions that will help me clarify at my EE level.

1) Are the F1, F2 and F3 positive dc outputs that are pulsed on and off as per our chosen cycles per second.
1A) Is the applied pulsed voltage adjustable on the F1, F2 and F3?
2) If 1 is yes, do all three pulsed coils share the same negative?

Just as a maybe some day thing, here is a wish list;

3) If 2 is yes, can there be seperate negatives also pulsed?
4) If 3 is yes, can there be option switch for reverse polarity per every 2nd on pulse?
5) If 4 is yes, can there be a second level per channel for frequency generator pulsing on when the coil pulse is off, and off when the coil pulse is on?
6) If 5 is yes, can there be another input/output per channel for capacitor charge/discharge control?

I am too low level EE to do this myself. But I know how I would eventually like to pulse and control components and the above would be a very good work tool. Actually for me it would be a dream come true if such a circuit was available. I could have it made for me locally.

If you ever need me to make a block diagram of the full logic let me know and I will lay it out. Like I said, I'm crap in EE but top notch in logic systems.

z_p_e

@wattsup.

I'm not sure you have a good understanding of how the generator works, especially at the MOSFETs, so allow me to explain a little. I am going to answer your questions 1-2, and if after you still have further questions, I'll try my best to answer them.

The Drains of the MOSFETs are not outputs really. They are better described as INPUTS. Think of the MOSFET simply as a single-pole, single-throw switch. Whatever is on its DRAIN, will be switched to ground.

Normally for pulsing coils, one end of the coil is connected to V+, and the other end of the coil is connected to the MOSFET DRAIN. So the MOSFET is switching the coil to ground. "Ground" is common to the V+ ground, so they are all the same grounds.

1) So, the MOSFET's switch the coils at the rate chosen by the controls.

1A) The pulsing voltage driving the MOSFET gate is not adjustable.

2) All 3 coils share the same negative or "common".

Again, simply think of the MOSFET as a switch, nothing more. The "DRAIN" would be the input to this switch. The other end of the switch is grounded.

Hope that explained it well enough ;)

Cheers,
Darren