Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Yet another Free energy Awnser...But a really good one ;)

Started by armagdn03, August 07, 2007, 12:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagdn03

Ah the discussion gets interesting!

Imagine if you will a c stack with plates 1 2 3 and 4. 1 and 4 are the outside plates, and 2 and 3 are the inside plates. Imagine what will happen if you charge the outside plates. one of the outside plates will be positive, well call that 1, and one of the plates will be negative well call that 4. So far so good.....

Now what is happening to the inside plates. Plate 2 (closest to plate 1) will be close to a positive charge, and plate 3 will be close to a negative charge. Now we have a C stack BUT THIS IS ONLY HALF OF THE GLORY OF THE C STACK!!!!

To really see what this sucker can do, lets keep using our imagination here. What happens if we put a diode inbetween plates 2 and 3. If it is pointed in the right direction, electrons will flow from one to the other. in this case, since plate 2 is closest to plate one it will want to accumulate a negative charge (oposites attract). Conversely, plate 3 will want a positive charge since it is closest to a negative one. So now lets recap. We have plate 1, positive followed by plate 2 negative, followed by diode, by plate 3 positive, followed by plate 4 negative.

What happens if we discharge plates 1 and 4? the electrostatic fields that held the charges in place on plates 2 and 3 are no longer there! the charges on 2 and 3 will want to neutralize. BUT, they cannot now because the diode is there preventing that. So lets put another diode in the picture to allow a discharge, and lets throw a load in the whole mix. Now lets throw an AC signal across plates 1 and 4. Charging of the plates on the outside causes a charge on the plates on the inside. Once the electrostatic field goes to zero, the inner plates will discharge in one direction via diode two and go through the load.

The problem before that people had with the c stack, is what to do with the power from the inside plates. We need an AC signal since it represents a charge and a discharge, that way the presence, the lack there of of the electrostatic field will cause a charging (through diode one) and discharging (through diode 2) of the inner plates powering a load.

If you have trouble with this explanation please tell me so, ill put up a picture

The effects can be greatly increased as well through different means which I can expand upon later, but ill let this be digested first
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

tinu

Already done! All the way around. ;D

But go for it! We keep in touch.
Bed time...

Tinu

armagdn03

Unicron

Ah interesting, but please armagdn03 put up a picture, Hard to keep it all in right now!

armagdn03

Here is a photo so you can better visualize.

in between each plate you can imagine a dielectric.

Now to maximise this set up I imagine the following.
The dielectric between plates 1 2 (3 and 4 as well) will have dielectric constants as close to 1 as possible. This allows for maximum transfer of static field between the inner and outer plates, I.e maximum pulling power on the electrons in plates 2 and 3.
The dielectric inbetween plates 2 and 3 will have a very high constant. This blocks alot of the electric field between the inner plates making its capacitance increase greatly. now we have good capacitance on the inner plates, which are strongly being affected by the outer plates, and we have an optimum combination for power generation.

Tinu, you said that much of what I have described has already been done...could you share a few results so that I may learn from your mistakes before making my own? I would love to know the shortcomings of this device.

Also different variations are possible.
For example take the following image

The plates and components are labled differently which makes it a bit confusing from the previous description, but the setup is the same, except that in this case, the inner plates rotate in and out of the outer plates via a shaft.

With this setup, you do not have to supply a frequency to the outer plates. Instead, you could have a constant voltage source, say a high voltage capacitor that keeps voltage on the outer plates. now the charge discharge cycles are dependant on rotation of the inner plates. the load could be an electric motor to turn the shaft.