Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Need a tax write-off?

Started by Navi-gator, August 10, 2007, 10:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navi-gator

I have been following ONEGIFT4POWER since February and although he will not release any drawings or secrets I have yet to find any reason why what he claims cannot be done. Richard Olenick, the author of your high school physics textbook and proffessor at U Dallas , and Ted carnes M.E., who previously invalidated to other devices, have both validated his discoveries.

Here is a statement from Ted Carnes...http://www.onegift4power.org/TedCarnes.html

The Physics law of energy conservation states energy cannot be created, but it doesn't say anything about developing mechanical energy or harnessing kinetic energy.

What do you think?

wattsup

Nice way to keep a secret.
But, too bad, it's a scam.
Money. Money. Money....
And gone with a bam.

Navi-gator

Have you read the reports done by Mr. Ted Carnes P.H.D., PE, MD - And, Dr. Richard Olenick (University of Dallas) on the www.OneGift4Power.org website? If you did, you would know that Mr. Ted Carnes was initially sought after to DISPROOVE what Mr. Donatelli has as he has already DISPROOVED 2 other men?s devices. To date, Mr. Ted Carnes cannot disprove Mr. Donatellis technology - In fact, he has VALIDATED many key parts in his technology. Do you really think they would risk their reputations by signing off on a scam?

Do you think that the I.R.S. gives away charitable entities? OneGift4Power is a legitimate charitable entity authorized by the I.R.S. - No one earns one-penny in salary or compensation in this organization.

Do you think that a person with "True Means" would just click a paypal donation button to give 3.2 million dollars? Or, do you think that a person with "True Means" will get their PhD?s and meet face-to-face with Mr. Donatelli and his PhD?s and see for themselves before investing millions?

What do you propose, that they put the "Blueprints" online just so YOU, and "armchair quarterback" can say "Ohhhhh, that's how they do it.....". Does Pepsi give their formula online? Xerox also first leased their machines because no one knew the technology existed and they didn't want it reverse engineered.

Let's put yourself in their shoes - What if you knew you had a new technology that was never stumbled upon  and, you had PhD?s that stayed with you for over a decade who validated the key parts of your technology. What if some of this technology was so simple - That science will actually kick themselves when it is revealed. And, what if you were old enough not to care about material items - And, drewno salary or compensation - All the while trying to find that one or two people with "Means" who could fund this technology - But, also knowing that your technology could be stolen if you divulge to much. How would you do it?

Another question: Why would Mr. Donatelli choose one of the most heated and controversial and unbelievable subjects if it was a scam? Don't you think it would be easier - And, draw less attention to create a scam around disaster relief, or giving in the name of starving children? Do you think OneGift4Power is so stupid as to create a scam around a subject that is so controversial?

wattsup

If one is so charitable and full of man's best.
Why stick out your hand and ask for Golds chest.
When simply divulging will be the great gift.
Instead of hiding behind stories adrift.

Since open source is the most altruistic way.
Let the world know about it and test it today.
Then all the kings horses and all the kings men.
Will not stop this revolution from happening again.

@nav

There are fools in every corner of this Earth and there are other fools ready to follow them.

If you want to make it right, just disclose it open source. That's altruism to its upper level. Straight and low cost. If the inventor does not want money, then people around him do and are doing a good job of pumping the money grab.

Beware of he who sticks out his hand while claiming to want to save you. Gullable people happen every day. You just have to count the money coming into the God industry to pay for the lavish lifestyles of the few chosen. Oh but they do not take a salary. But you should see their expenses.

Charitable organisations are a dime a dozen. And so are the nice little stories they hatch. So please if you want credibility here, I suggest you wake up and smell the real roses around you and not waste both your time or money on such things.

Comparing their device to the Hoover Dam, what a joke. Before the Hoover Dam was built, hydro power generators made their claim and proven their worth in thousands of places.

Hey, I have an idea of building a hydro dam and the water will flow upwards producing 5 times the torque on the generators then anything seen on Earth. All I need is 3.2 million to put it together. Are you game?

All these guys are doing is promising the big build, without even showing a  mouse trap, and all the while, you are supposed to believe them. Yes just believe it all right. Until the hammer of reality falls on their heads.

If their invention is true and they are not divulging it freely to the world, then they will reap all the problems they have chosen to battle. You can do it the hard way, the easy way, or the money money way. It's a choice. But I think you are in the wrong place to push this. Maybe try Ripley's Believe it or Not Forum.

hartiberlin

Better donate to our OverUnity Prize over here !
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum