Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Need a tax write-off?

Started by Navi-gator, August 10, 2007, 10:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navi-gator

Quote from: hartiberlin on August 11, 2007, 10:36:52 AM
Better donate to our OverUnity Prize over here !

Donating to your overunity prize will not give me a tax deduction nor first right of refusal to licence a generator once production begins.

Onegift4power offers both.

hartiberlin

But you will get free plans to build yourself a unit cheaply.
Also you can still hold the money to yourself, until the Prize is announced.

I wonder, if I should remove this thread as it sounds like free advertising for a scam...
or at least like a pretty strange and risky money investment...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Navi-gator

Quote from: hartiberlin on August 11, 2007, 12:16:27 PM
But you will get free plans to build yourself a unit cheaply.
Also you can still hold the money to yourself, until the Prize is announced.

I was unaware of this, but it seems like a a free energy developing device would be worth a hundred times what you offer. ???

Quote from: hartiberlin on August 11, 2007, 12:16:27 PM

I wonder, if I should remove this thread as it sounds like free advertising for a scam...
or at least like a pretty strange and risky money investment...

Have you read enough of the information on the sight, with an open mind, to honestly say it is a scam?
I look at it as a tax write-off, if it turns out to be real well then thats just a bonus. No other charity offers what this one does. None even come close!
Can you tell me why two respected PHD's would risk their lively hood in validating something like this unless it were true?
By posting it here I was hoping to get some reasonable opinions as to why his ideas cannot work, as I am sure there are some here more educated than I.

Regardless whether or not you remove this thread, the name Dante Donatelli will go down in history as an inventor
who revolutionized energy technology as we know it.

tinu

I don?t know about Dante A. Donatelli but I?ve tried to read Onegift4power. Such a waste of time!

?By posting it here I was hoping to get some reasonable opinions as to why his ideas cannot work, as I am sure there are some here more educated than I.?

What ideas?!!!
Educated or not, I hope one doesn?t take much time to see they have nothing but crap there.
There is not a single clear statement or idea I could find about the so called ?invention? and the ?third application of Bernoulli principle?. So, what ideas, Navigator? (Other that they badly want to receive <<big>> donations and that you look like being one of them?)

Well, I guess it?s a fraud. A clumsy one.
I fully agree with Navigator about one point : ?the name Dante Donatelli will go down in history?. So, let it go down asap.  ;D
Harti, I vote to take them out.

Tinu

Navi-gator

QuoteRichard Olenick:6/6/94

"Dante has discovered how to put solid objects in continous motion and to achieve more horsepower on the down work path than on the up return path due to the difference in travel time. The gained horsepower is converted into electricity and used for the return trip up and have an amount left over for a storage device."

I will try to describe my idea, and I am not an engineer so go easy on me...

Take two axles, and label 4 ponits of reference on each w,x,y,z. Arrange the axles so y is aligned on both and x,z intersect see below.

Axle a       w__x__y__z
Axle b            z__y__x__w             

Connect them by gearing at points x,z so axle "a" rpm is exactly 2x axle "b" rpm. One end of axle "a", w is connected to a generator and one end of axle "b",w is connected to a electric motor. The opposite ends of each axle, y, are connected in the middle by three objects that rotate around both axles. Somehow, a transmission maybe, the force of the object on its downward path would be connected to axle "a", once an object starts on the upward path the object is switched to axle "b",(the electric motor) pushes it back up using less force than it developed on its way down due to a difference in velocity, then on its way down it switches to axle "a" and the cycle repeats agian. Also in each RPM 2 objects are dropping while only one is rising.

This is pretty simple and crude but if Dante has figured out the mechanics of how to correctly assemble and then control the objects I don't see why something like this would not work. Dante claims he can connect seven different devices, device #1 being an electric motor, # 2,3,4,5,6 develope mechanical energy using common laws of nature as in my example, and #7 converts the mechanical energy to electricity, a generator.

The gift is an 4 ton device, the size of a ~8 x 16 rv camper, developes ~495 ft. lbs. of torque, after taking into account friction, and uses  ~75 ft. lbs of torque to continue running.

BTW, the third application of the bernoulli principle is solid objects in motion, we already use the first two air/gas, liquid/water. It only makes sense that we should be able to figure out how to use solid objects by using the forces of nature to develope mechanical energy.