Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SMOT return ramp success

Started by yamalaris, August 12, 2007, 02:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motorcoach1

I've seen a video of someting simular to this I belive it's on Bob Boyces oupower.com , I can't remember the guys name but I'm sure if you go there it would not be hard to look it up. I'll see if I can find it and post the site.

armagdn03

Definitely not slinging mud at you, I had quite the opposite intention actually. I always think its a shame to see someone get all excited to get  an idea, realize two months later after extensive investigation, that it wont work out. If you could post your ideas, drawings, videos, pictures etc we can advise you on your ideas, weather to expand upon them, or to try something a little different because what you have has been done. This way we aren't doing redundant research, and wasting time, there really isn't even a reason to have posted already unless you want to share info with us in some form or another. I could post a post saying I have figured a way to solve the energy problem once and for all, and that I have it working in my grage right now, but unless I share more it means nothing to people.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.