Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SMOT return ramp success

Started by yamalaris, August 12, 2007, 02:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesThomas

Quote from: Omnibus on August 12, 2007, 12:20:00 PM
@JamesThomas,

Let's act unassuming. If he's making silly jokes this would be at his expense, don't you think?

Yes, good advice. However if we celebrate too quickly, we may be the ones wearing the big red nose and floppy shoes.

I probably shouldn't be too concerned considering as that's how I dress most all the time anyway.

j
We are not what we believe ourselves to be.

FreeEnergy

Quote from: JamesThomas on August 12, 2007, 03:09:11 PM

I probably shouldn't be too concerned considering as that's how I dress most all the time anyway.

j

lol

armagdn03

I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

yamalaris

Thank you  for the support guys.... let me make something quite clear: I am not a clown nor do I make false claims . My questions were aimed at saving mysef time by not repeating a dead end project.  For those that have expressed a sincere interest, I will be building v2.0 that will have much less friction built into the return device. For those that chose to sling mud at me...... just treat yourselves as you see fit to treat others.
T.P.S 

JamesThomas

Quote from: yamalaris on August 12, 2007, 06:33:27 PM
Thank you  for the support guys.... let me make something quite clear: I am not a clown nor do I make false claims . My questions were aimed at saving mysef time by not repeating a dead end project.  For those that have expressed a sincere interest, I will be building v2.0 that will have much less friction built into the return device. For those that chose to sling mud at me...... just treat yourselves as you see fit to treat others.
T.P.S 

No one is slinging mud at you.

Just because this is an OU forum, does not mean we are not highly sceptical. In fact there is intense questioning here, even of sacred traditional science that others are afraid to question.

You post claims, put yourself under the spot light, and have nothing to support those claims. What do you expect?

Instead of discounting the deserved criticism, value it, and learn from it, that you may be more prepared with information next time.

Living on a farm, as I do, is unforgiving. You need to stay ahead of the game that every thing is cared for properly. It will help you in the future to use that same dedication here.

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you joined us, and look forward to more information and pictures of your device. There are certainly people here who can help you work out the bugs if it is at all possible.

j

We are not what we believe ourselves to be.