Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Molina Martinez patent

Started by hartiberlin, August 12, 2007, 11:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esaruoho

Quote from: hansvonlieven on September 01, 2007, 06:22:14 PM
G'day all,

This is in many ways an optical version of a Keely Disintegrator. A fascinating concept deserving further study.

Hans von Lieven

can you enlarge this further? :)

hansvonlieven

G'day Esa and all,

In Keely's disintegrator the idea was to introduce several wave forms, harmonically related into a harmonically related cavity.

The idea was that the interaction of these waves created upper harmonics, so fantastically high in pitch that they were capable of influencing matter on the molecular and atomic, even subatomic levels by resonance alone.

This patent tries to achieve exactly the same but uses light instead. The only other difference is the technical jargon used by Keely and Martinez to explain its workings.

Does that answer your question Esa?

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

shruggedatlas

Quote from: esaruoho on September 17, 2007, 04:54:35 PM
Quote from: hansvonlieven on September 01, 2007, 06:22:14 PM
G'day all,

This is in many ways an optical version of a Keely Disintegrator. A fascinating concept deserving further study.

Hans von Lieven

can you enlarge this further? :)

Wasn't the Keely Disintegrator powered by compressed air secretly tubed in from the basement?

hansvonlieven

So some have said shruggedatlas,

Keely demonstrated his devices not only in his laboratory but on world exhibition stands before a huge public. Somehow I doubt that the organisers of these events permitted Keely to conceal a huge compressed air sphere below the floor so he could deceive the public.

Keely was never caught in a fraud and the only people accusing him were people that had a vested interest in suppressing his technology.

To this day no-one knows what happened to Keely's machines. There were over 2000 devices he built during his career !

Hans von Lieven

More material on Keely can be found on my website http://www.keelytech.com     Plug, Plug :-)

hansvonlieven

Just to prove my point:

This is a picture of one of Keely's motors. Whilst it is true that his earlier disintegrators were massive machines, halfway through his career Keely"s disintegrators became very small. The tiny globe in the foreground on the left is his disintegrator, which he used in virtually all his experiments in at least the last 15 years before his death. Hardly the kind of device that is powered by concealed tubing and compressed air.

The disintegrator had been examined by many engineers, scientists and newsmen. It was not fixed to anything but freely movable.

Hope this convinces a few skeptics.

Hans von Lieven.