Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Very promising device

Started by specter, August 15, 2007, 04:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iosh

Quote from: wile_coyote7 on August 15, 2007, 09:26:23 AMIs this possibly a hoax and photoshop hack job on the photos?
Yeah, because looking at the high-tech they are forced to use it's obvious they got the proper security measures to do so too. ::)

Omega_0

This is probably from Africa, where poverty rules. Some more:

Walkman

Water heater

Ambulance

PS: I have no intension of mocking these people, in fact I feel sad about all this.
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

Humbugger

Quote from: specter on August 15, 2007, 04:19:15 AM
:) So? who wants to replicate this? :)))

Hey!  That's Tom Bearden showing off the first 2.5kW production MEG device...he just got a little bit extra tanned from the excess radiant energy output, that's all.  Didn't he say they were going to have it built in a friendly foreign country?

Doug56

The original text from russian to english, using Google Translator:

Foreign workers from the third world blithely always belonged to the security of their work. These pictures yet another example of such negligence, look at them and udivlyaeshsya as you? At the same subject were two good post : Safety in India and OAO "Tadzhikstroy."

FAR

Quote from: Omega_0 on August 15, 2007, 10:43:51 AM

PS: I have no intension of mocking these people, in fact I feel sad about all this.

:( I can't carry a battery on my head either ;D