Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Open letter to inventors (destination: underground)

Started by toorik, August 15, 2007, 08:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

"Stop messing with the ring"

Been hearing that since FreedomFuel was around - he mentioned a couple of deaths related to ring research - this was a year or more ago.

I agree that PM's are private.

Tesla showed that RE could be utilized, created, or merely collected from the environment.  I recon it is just a matter of increasing our understanding of the world we live in.

If you are having "accidents" then "leaving it alone" is a damn good idea.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

innovation_station

my friend i am sorry to post your words agin but i will leave it with your thoughts as they have really made me think i think it will help othes to do the same

Do as you wish. it appears as though i havnt a choice. But please do remove any reference to me. It is post like this that cause a blocking of information. Do you not realise that some are going into this with limited understanding. Knowledge is power William. power can be a dangerous thing in the wrong hands. Not all see things through the eyes the creator has given you. Please exersize the utmost of common sense when dealing with the open transfer of knowledge. And do try to understand they as in the PC heros as otto calls them are just not ready.

thank you for your words you know who you are

they have made me think

is
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

AhuraMazda

Those who are intent on using the TPU power for destructive purposes already have the knowledge. One day, on this and other forums all the pieces of the jigsaw will be in place and anyone will be able to build one for what ever purpose. I think it all started with a lump of rock. One could use it for cracking nuts and another for ....
Sometimes I wonder how far has humanity grown since that time.

AM

Grumpy

Quote from: AhuraMazda on August 19, 2007, 05:47:02 PM

Sometimes I wonder how far has humanity grown since that time.

Not very far at all...
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

innovation_station

;)

ok all when i recieved this pm it was around the time i was working on figuring out the tuning forks i spend a lot of time looking at the forks first of all if you are not formiliar of the forks you must start there im talking of the forks sauron posted in his avitar so long ago it seams now it is one of the least understud clues as i know it the hyroglyphics the forks dirrectly relate to the tpu and how overunity is achived

now the way i understood it back then was pluse 2 rings and make the center ringggggg the center ring is the turbo ring with aluminum wire or steel also the heatsinks are aluminum for the fets inside the ring is alumnimum the MAGNETIC SHADOW CASTING MATERIAL  that steven speaks of?

going by last time  and i dont know even why i would have any diffrent there is only 2 freqs and the 3rd is made on its own so to make the thierd on its own what must we do ?   well i think we have to use a freq in the top that is half the freq required to make it ringgg and in the bottom the same but there should be a freq gap of 7 hz between the 2 freqs but after that i got lost because i did not have the tools now i have the tools and im still lost

is
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!