Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Did someone tried to replicate a Hendershot Generator ???

Started by robbyd, August 19, 2007, 10:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieter

Hi

Not sure about the Don Smith Generator being worth the effort. Viktor Schauberger was a genious scientist in the field of vortex and flow, I didn't know he built a generator tho... Tesla and Schauberger are the names that are often used to impress the audience, regardless of the subject. More experienced FE vets rather use Steinmetz and Heavyside to show off  8) ...

There's a german guy on youtube named "Herr Segelohrenbob" who recently replicated the Hendershot and did some Oscilloscope tests, you may try to contact him.

There may be some people for every FE device, claiming to be the nexus of it but actually they're not possessing one single working device, but that doesn't mean that the device is a hoax. It's the same with religions. Often the spirits are not in the temples...

Regards

Skysabre

Thank you Artoj and Dieter.

I'm off to the typhoon damaged areas, but when I come back, I will resume the work. Whatever comes out of this, my gratitude goes to you both for being so supportive.

Artoj, your schematic is easier to follow. I thank you for taking the effort. Dieter, thank you for leading me to better alternatives. Yes, I will look them up.

We're all here to leave a legacy, and this probably is THE ONLY CAUSE that can SAVE THE PLANET. All else simply skirts the core problem.

d3x0r

Quote from: dieter on April 04, 2014, 01:25:00 PM
Viktor Schauberger was a genious scientist in the field of vortex and flow, I didn't know he built a generator tho...

attached picture is the generator drive... the top is fed with water through a ribbed funnel to get the water turning, which is dropped on the drive gear thing of the generator...

it was claimed he used such a device at his cabin.... but I can't find the original text; image stolen from peswiki page...
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Viktor_Schauberger   

This youtube guy is a metal worker that worked with schauberger's teardrop shapes... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkajCndsB5o  ... he has a drive gear like the picture...

But ya sorry; should keep hendershot in the background.  I think it's probably an am receiver.  I tried generating signal into it a few times, when I saw the russian replication where they sat down and from start to end constructed it, I dug up the parts again and got normal transformers for the 5:1's ... but no further progress. 

Beware of sold FE packages; they are often existing free information wrapped into a bundle with nothing more than you can find on your own.

Skysabre

Hi Artoj,
I see your schematic has a 4th coil around the basket weave. Do you have specs for this? or do I assume the same specs as the L2 and L3 in Hendershot's schematics? I also noted the lower capacitance ratings on the condensers. Hendershot uses 500 and 1000uf, while you show 80 and 40.  If I continue using the 1000 uf, will it change the outcome?

Please forgive my basin questions. I don't know much about electronics.

Thanks.