Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Did someone tried to replicate a Hendershot Generator ???

Started by robbyd, August 19, 2007, 10:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3x0r

re reative power demonstration

the whole thing is based on taking a current reading from a place and a voltage reading from another place and saying they can be multiplied to make a power rating...

Might as well be 2 entirely different circuits... the amps from the hot side should be used to relate the voltage on the hot side... and the voltage against the cold side should be used with the amps on the cold side...

saying you have a voltage 'here' and a current 'over here' doesn't mean anything....

dieter

I feel tempted to throw in my veto, since in my POV reactive power is it, when current and voltage are out of phase when they pass the cold side of the watt meter, which happens easily with caps and coils. Which is why Motors never have a power factor of 1.0 and AFAIK on the bills a power factor of like 0.7 is most expensive since it is an average PF, and I would add that I could be wrong, but I won't say anything because I think we're getting way off topic, and to maintain respect to the thread opener I suggest: let's get back on topic.

Which was just a way to say "I am right, end of story"  ;D .

Skysabre

Back to the Hendershot project. I tried connecting a car battery to the exciter coils (if that's what they're called), and nothing happened. Then I stuck 2 Neodymium magnets to the bar magnet, and still, nothing happened.  So I connected the load end of the circuit to the electrical outlet, and one of my transformers burned out. I had them made special for this experiment, but they can be repaired.

So I should leave this project and try something else. I purchased some plans which I know are scams. However, they can be good starting points and maybe something can happen from there.

I might open a new thread on a new experiment and start asking questions again.

Thanks for all the help, and some leads. I'll try them out too.

Skysabre.

dieter

I feel sorry for you, but I guess that happened to all of us several times already. I can only suggest: stay away from $-plans and never stop thinking out of the box.

Basicly, the energy resources belong to mankind and should be for free anyway, like air. But the good thing is, every now and then new sources of energy are discovered, and we are pioneers in this field.

Good luck!

Regards

Skysabre

Dieter,

Thank you for your sympathy, but really, there's no need to feel sorry for me. I'm only having fun here.

I looked at the reactive generator video that you pointed out, but having no background in electronics, I couldn't make heads or tails of what the guy was saying. I wonder if you know of any circuit diagram I can work on? Thanks.

I might start a new thread on the next project.

Thank you too Artoj for your suggestions.

By the way, do you guys know of any book like "Electronics for Dummies" that I can study in a hurry? or any website that teaches the course for beginners?

Thanks. I'll be back

Skysabre