Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Could this be how a TPU works?

Started by ForeverBlissed, August 19, 2007, 06:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForeverBlissed

Watched Mehmet's video (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlOP2LD-IpI) and read his website data...  got me to thinking.

Could this be how the TPU works?

See diagram attached.

Omega_0

The diagrams says nothing really.
Can you explain in words?
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

ForeverBlissed

Quote from: Omega_0 on August 19, 2007, 07:09:28 PM
The diagrams says nothing really.
Can you explain in words?

This drawing is in response to what he says in the video.

My question is does a TPU use "Back EMF" similar to what he discusses in this video from it's coils and then 'spread it out' over time... 

In other words... delay each coil kick a few milliseconds and the combined 'kicks' from those coils then produce current.

FB

innovation_station

well it sure does fit with the cannon theory sm posted if the controls were each a cannon

IS
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

stallman

I have been reading that the TPU can get its power from either back emf or scalar wave interaction. Which one is it? To build a better TPU it depends on if we use coils that favor back emf or scalar waves. We are going to have to figure what the TPU uses.

When SM was talking about a cannon and saying how multiple shots of the cannon on the ball increases its speed. Well after reading about some research posted http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3068.0.html about a hungarian scientist who found out that when electromagnet waves combine (scalar wave included; assumed) they would square there power (quadrupled and not double).

I you look http://jlnlabs.imars.com/spgen/index.htm that scalar have an intial peek (kick) followed by soliton (seeds). Relying on the scientific paper about wave combination when a kick hits a soliton seed its power is quadrupled. Since scalar waves were obscure and still are to a degree SM might of been thinking that the side effects of scalar waves like electrons acting like a gas moving at a super conductive speed. Tesla also had the type of electron gas on his Tesla coils (*burn*). Wow I just made that Tesla connection when I was writing this post another one for SCALAR WAVES being the source of power. The other phenomonoms like a the shaking of the toriod might just be scalar wave interacting with you hands. I have felt a viberating sensation when I hooked up my tesla coil primary to a bifilar type coil that produces scalar waves.

I will be righting new thread talking about how this TPU is a scalar technology

Stallman

ps. Try to prove me wrong. I want to see the flaws in my theory so I can resolve them or discard it if it doesn't even come close to working. I think I am right though.
Wow I just came up with a lot of connections