Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Could this be how a TPU works?

Started by ForeverBlissed, August 19, 2007, 06:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

There are also scalar and vector potentials, which create the scalar and vector fields.

Might take a look at Mark's "spinor" waves thread. 

spinor, axion, tempic, torsion, etc.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

stallman

I have been looking at his thread for a while. I'm only 17 so I haven't had the chance yet to learn that type of mathematics. I will once I get into college. It is hard to find out about scalar technology because nobody really knows about it. Most of the people that do are in this forum. I have been starting to talk to Bob Boyce. He really seem to know what he is talking about. I hope I can get a communication going with him. Again I will state in a month I will get access to a lab so I can test scalar waves.

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

EMdevices

good point Grumpy,  I forgot to mention the POTENTIALs  :)

Voltage potential is a SCALAR field,  Magnetic potential a VECTOR field,  and the field by my house just a field   :)

EM

giantkiller

Quote from: Nostradamus2 on August 20, 2007, 02:53:42 AM
Scalar waves  :D It's a pseudoscience http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalar_field_theory_(pseudoscience).
There is not such thing. And TPU didn't use this in any way.

Tesla called them dartlets. Try driving a TPU like the SM4 or SM6 or gk4 with a stun gun.
I have done it and seen it. Only the big ones hurt and the little ones don't photograph.
LOTR 1:1,2. Beyond the realm of what has been taught.

--giantkiller. Be careful whether testing or questioning.