Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Formular to calculate energy per liter of HHO gas

Started by hartiberlin, August 21, 2007, 02:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Visual Echo

*** Visual Echo ***

ashtweth_nihilisti

There are around 42 trace elements in "salt" the table salt you eat has 2 of them(bad) , so is not therapeutic. Also if you study ecology you know that the earth cannot balance salt elsewhere.

it is at best a Small  solution,(not viable long term) salt destroys land and this salt cannot be eaten with proper health effects, French fries are bad for you too ;)

Ash
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

HHOwanabe

I am new to this HHO generation and have just started some testing on a small scale.  I wanted to post some of my findings, and since the posts on this forum seem to include test results, I decided to post here.  Hopefully, my findings will spark some new ideas.

I am using a 12V battery from my Makita drill.   My ?cells? are constructed using a nylon bolt, washers, and nuts with 2, 1 ?? SS washers as the plates, and a 14g copper wire (against each plate) for battery connection.  I am (for now) putting these cells in a small plastic bowl of water and cannot measure HHO production, so I decided to measure the circuit characteristics.  The circuit is defined as the battery and one or more cells connected together.  For HHO generation, I am simply observing how much bubble production there is, assuming there will be some equivalent amount of HHO to bubble ratio.   Like everyone else?s testing, I have noticed bubble production is based on the separation of the cell plates, how many cells there are, and how the cells are connected.

My battery started at ~13.7V and has drained down (with testing) to ~12.5V.  First, I tested 1 cell with 3 spacers between plates (~2mm) and got a current of ~.38A and decent bubbles.  Next, I took one spacer out of the cell (~1.5mm) and the current went up to ~.48A with much better bubble production.  I settled on this cell configuration and built a second cell. I connected the two cells in series in the circuit and measured ~.18A with a total bubble production (between both cells) of maybe the same as just one cell.  Next, I connected the two cells in parallel and measured ~.68A to ~.88A with 2 ? 3 times the bubble production as one cell!  (NOTE: current started at ~.68A and went up to .88A in about 30 sec.)

So, what kind of electrical component are these cells?  I started out assuming they were acting like resistors.  When I tried to measure the resistance across a cell (in dirty water), the measurement started at ~400 Ohms and climbed to well over 3000 Ohms over ~30 sec.  When I put the cell in clean water, could not get readings.  Then, I decided to measure voltage.  Well, in (dirty) water the cell had ~.44V across the terminals!  I took the cell out of the water, but is was still wet, and it still measured ~.2V.  After about 1.5 hrs of drying out, it finally measured 0V.  So, what kind of electrical component are these cells?  Resistors?  Capacitors?   Semiconductors?   Or some other (new) kind of electrical component?  Will understanding this help in determining WFC design and what kind of circuit with how much total power would be the most efficient?

handyandy

hi first time posting here after doing research...

I have not seen here or anyone else use gram measurements of cell before and after electrolysis always measurement of liters or ml of gas produced.  Seeing as volume fluctuates due to temp...

p.s. I have not done this yet

Andy