Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Jesse McQueen's Power Generator

Started by hansvonlieven, August 23, 2007, 05:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@Humbugger (You probably knew I would say this so here goes).

Hum, you already said 5 words, so why stop there? lol
You're certainly not known for one liners.
Actually those five words say alot.
So please indulge us with your comments. Ouch.
Also, did you happen to visit Hans' web site on Keely.
http://www.keelytech.com

@Hans

Why a monopoly? It would be a monopoly if they had a working device that brought in the money. No device, no money. You're just in a deficit mode. Plus at the level of development reached thus far, I would say they have at least 5 years before they can have a glimpse of any success, due to so many trial and errors that will cost lots of money and time. Believe me, I know. Also, for anyone that has a working device, all you have to do is add something in this line and bingo, the patent is no longer infringed upon. If the inventor cannot produce, and someone else does, is it possible they can also refute the existing patent and claim some type of obstructionism. I don't know. Don't forget, there are errors in the patent.

But I would ask you again, why all this high level interest? OK Hans, what's cook'in. Do you have a device? If so, oh yeh, I asked the patent holder, and he is willing to talk. He confirmed it to me that should someone develop such a device, he would be willing to discuss some deal. So he already did the major dirty work with the patent office, now all they need is the device.

jmac

There are some here who have misunderstood the patent # 7095126. There was a working prototype. No there are no waited wheel. The patent office test this patent.
There will be a website where you can get the latest information on this invention. there are mistake in the patent and it is also incomplete. That was my doing. The mistakes was not my doning. there is alot more to this patent than I have releasted.  The webstie is Mcqueenmachine.com.  The name of the site maybe change alittle but it will be on line soon. Who am I?  Jesse Mcqueen inventer of this device.     

thank you for your time.

jmac

Some of you has misunderstood this device. There are no waited wheels. There are mistakes in the patent. Fig. 1 is a primer example of this. The patent is incomplete by choice. Because there are several version of it. I need to find out which versions work best. The patent office has test this patent and other scientist have reviewed it. NO one has put the part of this invention together in this manner and made it work before now. The inventor is putting together a website in hope that there will be more information available to the public. The site will be call mcqueenmachine.com. who am I? Jesse Mcqueen

Thank you for your time!   

d3adp00l

Well I see a starter some gears and a genset.. website not functional yet.but we will see.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

wattsup

@jmac

Thanks for joining us here at overunity.com.

So I probably misunderstood some of our discussion. What I understand now is like in the photo, that particular device was made before your patent was issued and is based on your Fig.1 on the patent, which also has some errors in the patent description.

Lots of inventors omit certain details of their patents so as not to give out too much information to the major copiers.

From your pitcure, I see the starter is on a large gear connected on one side to a weight wheel and on the other side to the gear box reducer. Probably 15:1 or more since the starter is turning the the large gear at about 60 to 120 rpm. I'm just guessing here.

Another question, starters are designed for intermittent use so I imagine it is getting very hot or is there something I'm missing?

Did this unit produce OU? And if yes, what type of power was being produced.

Nice one. Can't wait till you get going on some production units.