Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nanocarbon paper battery - supercapacitor

Started by hartiberlin, August 24, 2007, 12:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ResinRat2

Crazy Friday Idea:

Battery charging station based off the Kelvin Water Drop Generator.

Static charges batteries.

Walter Lewin video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY1eyLEo8_A&feature=PlayList&p=2A541A1A1EF48674&playnext=1&index=2
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

ResinRat2

I wonder what would happen if the water was not allowed to discharge and it was instead run through the hydrogen and oxygen sides of a fuel cell? Wouldn't we then get a current produced from the H3O+ water going through the hydrogen inlet port and the OH- water going through the oxygen port?

Hmmmmm...
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

exxcomm0n

@ Resin

Fascinating video!

As the lecturer was asking, it makes me think about why the effect spreads the water.

It also makes me wonder a host (lot) of other things like:

What is it about the kinetic motion of water falling that is allowing it's electrons protons to be stripped by falling through an electrically conductive tube? Static friction w/ the air?

How does each conductive tube choose the polarity it achieves?

Why does the conductive tube as it nears saturation spread the water (attract the opposite charge than the one that saturates it)?

If you'd ground one side, which polarity would the other take (positive I assume)?

If you did that (grounding), would the non-grounded side result in the ionic fluid that Stephan is looking for?

Amazing stuff! It makes me look at rain in a whole new way.

Thanks for posting this!
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

ResinRat2

To me this thing looks amazing. I know it's been around for a couple of hundred years and I am sure many people have tried to develop  a power supply out of the design. I just can't  believe the potential of 15,000 volts. The amps must be very, very tiny; but I can't help thinking that if the right design was developed it could somehow run a very low power water pump that could get the water back up into the top reservoir.

Just a dream, probably. I am sure the power generated by the falling water drops would still not be enough to power a pump to get the water back up. It could though, as you said, probably produce the ionized water that Stefan is looking for as H3O+ and OH- charged in separate containers that carbon rods could be inserted into to generate a power supply.

I wish I could find the follow-up video that explains it in detail, but I have not been able to locate it yet.

I agree, it is fascinating.

TheNOP

this might help

- Electric charge
· Coulomb’s law
· Electric field
· Electric flux
· Gauss’ law
· Electric potential
· Electrostatic induction
· Electric dipole moment

for a short explanation
http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/emotor/kelvin.html