Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Exploring addition of signals occording to SMs TPU

Started by EMdevices, August 24, 2007, 02:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

Ok, maybe I should start a new thread and keep it locked untill it's finished.

P.S.  It's unlocked now, post away  :)

EMdevices

From Marco's posting in Tubes thread ( quoting SM's words)

TPU: About the collector:
It is three separate coils of multi strand copper wire laid one on top of the other, not interleaved.
The control wiring is vertically wound in several segments around each of the horizontal collector coils.
If the unit goes too far on frequency it may begin to convert too
much current and try to dissipate way too much voltage.

TPU: start them up one at a time each.
First frequency then second harmonic component into the second,
then the third.
when you eventually strike the cord look out.

Included is a plot of 3 harmonics.

Then a plot showing addition of the 3 signals. 

Notice:   Harmonic addition in the limit (i.e. as more and more harmonics are added to infinity)  tends towards a well know series of spikes known as delta functions in the electrical engineering field.

Now,  add rotation to these with phase changes like I showed in my previous animation and we have a strong invisible E field that rotates and drags charges along on the wires.

Note:  As resonance is achived as well, BY USING FREQUENCIES THAT FIT INSIDE THE CIRCUMFERENCE OF THE TOROID, each signal will amplify as well.  So three things are happening here,  RESONANCE, and PULSE ADDITITION, and ROTATION.

EMdevices

If by any chance more harmonics get produced, we get sharper spikes of voltage like I mentioned.

Here's a simulation with 6 harmonics, i.e.    cos(th) + cos(2th) + cos(3th) + .... + cos(6th)

And of 20 harmonics.

Note how much sharper the peaks get.

EM

EMdevices

How many people realize what SM's words "...can't tune too close to the conversion frequency... "  realy imply in a rotational system?

Question:

What happens slightly away from resonance?

Answer:

Slightly away from resonance, the wavelengh of a standing wave is slightly larger (or smaller) then the circumference of the TPU.  The  magnitude will build up but not quite as high, HOWEVER  a slight phase shift occurs each cycle or each time it passes by, therby giving rise to ROTATION of the resonant peaks and valleys of the standing wave

EM

EMdevices

Simulations showing rotation of 3 pure signals mixing and rotating in a circular space or track.Ã, 
The plots are polar, with the r-axis showing the voltage magnitude.Ã,  I also included a DC bias to move the resultant wave away from center so it plots nicely.

Signals for first file are:

1) BASE FREQUENCY (one wavelength fits exactly on the circumference)
2) 2nd Harmonic (twice the wavelength of the Base)
3) 3rd Harmonic (three times the wavelength of the Base)

The 'X1, X2, and X3' prefix on the files has all the frequencies multiplied by that factor.

So for the X2 simulation,Ã,  we use the following 3 wavelengths:
Ã,  L1 = twice circumference,
Ã,  L2 = 2*L1
Ã,  L3 = 3*L1

Notice that more lobes appear.

EM