Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Exploring addition of signals occording to SMs TPU

Started by EMdevices, August 24, 2007, 02:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13thHouR

Quote from: Thedane on August 25, 2007, 01:55:36 PM
I seem to remember that the physical power diminishes the higher the harmonc, but unfortunately I can't find anything on google right now.

A mathematical model can be very graceous, but real life is a bitch  ;D

Just my 5 cents - I hope I'm wrong, but don't think so   >:(

You are correct about the differences between the perfect wave guide of the mathematical model and that of real life.

However As recent events show a soliton such as Tsunami can cover 1000's of Km at very high velocity even when the wave guide that is the oceans floor, is not that uniform.

innovation_station

hey guys i kind of think that the tpu started its operation from a single pluse or 2 after that orignal pluse it does the rest all on its own hummmm... no? yes!!!

now wich wave is the right wave ?

i will not answer this one tho ;)

is

finally im back ontrack ;D
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

AhuraMazda

Quote from: 13thHouR on August 26, 2007, 01:40:10 AM
Unless you want to say good bye to a few Km2 I would suggest do not you push beyond the saturation level where streamers start to form.

@13thHouR
I have been wondering if streamers are involved in the TPU producing energy. In any case, if I was mad and knowledgeable enough to create a streamer, a lightening would only strike if there are sufficient clouds above me. Even if a lightening did strike, it would surely destroy my TPU in a split second and the scary scenarios of massive discharges destroring half of London would be an exajuration.

This makes me think, If I create a streamer and have good enough electronics to repeatedly switch it on and off before the elements have had time to respond to the call of the streamer with full fury then it may be possible to milk the nature for some free electricity.

AM

13thHouR

Quote from: AhuraMazda on August 26, 2007, 03:09:08 PM
Quote from: 13thHouR on August 26, 2007, 01:40:10 AM
Unless you want to say good bye to a few Km2 I would suggest do not you push beyond the saturation level where streamers start to form.

@13thHouR
I have been wondering if streamers are involved in the TPU producing energy. In any case, if I was mad and knowledgeable enough to create a streamer, a lightening would only strike if there are sufficient clouds above me. Even if a lightening did strike, it would surely destroy my TPU in a split second and the scary scenarios of massive discharges destroring half of London would be an exajuration.

This makes me think, If I create a streamer and have good enough electronics to repeatedly switch it on and off before the elements have had time to respond to the call of the streamer with full fury then it may be possible to milk the nature for some free electricity.

AM

No clouds are needed for these streamers, they resonate on or around 8Khz and setup quantum tunnelling directly with our Ionosphere.

However with any research in this field it really is not good idea to be ramping through frequencies with a scalar wave emitter during normal atmospheric electrical activity.

In comparison with the amount of energy available a tiny discharge from our ionosphere is capable of creating a shock wave that can take out several Km2.

You have to remember in tunnelling terms distance is only density shift not a point from A to B.

Quote"....If we could produce electric effects of the required quality, this whole planet and the conditions of existence on it could be transformed. The sun raises the water of the oceans and winds drive it to distant regions where it remains in state of most delicate balance. If it were in our power to upset it when and wherever desired, this mighty life-sustaining stream could be at will controlled. We could irrigate arid deserts, create lakes and rivers and provide motive power in unlimited amount. This would be the most efficient way of harnessing the sun to the uses of man......" ( Nikola Tesla, June 1919 )

As you can read, Tesla had a similar opinion about the electrical effects. I wonder what he would have thought of the modern development in the study of caduceus coils or even that of the result of the TPU?

You may notice the some of the similarities. With other plots here.

EMdevices

The Invasion of the Solitons !!!   watch out!!! :)

EM