Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Woah, Id love to make a bed out of this!

Started by armagdn03, August 24, 2007, 04:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagdn03

I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

Prophmaji

It's hydrodynamic flow that maintains the field.

Call it 'torquing the vortex', if you will.

In this case, it's ElectroKinetiDynamic flow. EKD.

Prophmaji

Another way to say it, is that this is the electrokenetidynamic cross equivalent (energy in motion, ie, flow) to the electrodynamic effect that creates gravitation. To tame a vortex (frequential quanta) and impose a direction and force a condition upon it, the flow must be constant.

That which eminates from the bowels of the earth is nearly the same, but a high energy mageto-dynamic or MHD version of this EKD effect of the motional dielectrics.

once again..gravity is a polarized oriented gradient.

As these streams of dielectric material move through the winding hardware, the field is constantly maintained and increases or decreses intensity, due to atmospehereic conditionals, such as humidity, etc.

The earth is a sealed system, relatively speaking, this is imposed via the overall vacuum of space, so charge can build within the confined space. Differentials, etc. A static tension in the motional system can be achieved.