Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

advertisement in between postings

Started by Nastrand2000, September 01, 2007, 02:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you pay for ads free membership ? You can vote with 4 votes per user

Yes, if the ads are completely removed and I have access to more test reports
Yes, I would be willing to pay 1 US$ per month
Yes, I would be willing to pay 3 US$ per month
Yes, I would be willing to pay 5 US$ per month
I would only be willing to pay membership money, if I could earn money here with my articles
No, I am poor and have no money, so I want it to be free but with some ads

Iosh

Column ads on both sides of the forum content are very unobtrusive, and column text ads are possible too.
Not to mention there is a lot of total column space on each forum page so you could easily fit those annoying ad posts on the side columns, and even more.

tao

Stefan,

Just wondering, did you also shrink the text size here?

Just a bit harder to read quickly, I was used to the old color/size of the text.

Thanks...

hartiberlin

Quote from: Iosh on September 01, 2007, 06:56:52 PM
Column ads on both sides of the forum content are very unobtrusive, and column text ads are possible too.
Not to mention there is a lot of total column space on each forum page so you could easily fit those annoying ad posts on the side columns, and even more.

Yes, but many user members don?t even click once a day these ads at the borders...
So now as in between the posts the clickrate has gone up.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Quote from: tao on September 01, 2007, 07:45:30 PM
Stefan,

Just wondering, did you also shrink the text size here?

Just a bit harder to read quickly, I was used to the old color/size of the text.

Thanks...

Yes, I changed the font to fit the Google adsense fonts.
Unfortunately I can not change the Google fonts and
so to have the same fonts I had to change the forum fonts  over from Verdana to Arial
so the Google ads look more integrated.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

TheOne

i don't understand why you want make money, no one will pay, if you make poeples pay your site will be empty.

also ads between post SUCKS HARD. i will begin to look out for other forums similar to this one now!

We have enough crap ads TOP LEFT RIGHT now in the middle its completly to much

Anyway no one will click on it, if that append its an error, if you made thousand from this site in ADS its a lot to pay all stuffs related to the site.