Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

need help with wikipedia 11 September liars

Started by gaby de wilde, September 06, 2007, 01:07:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shruggedatlas

Quote from: hartiberlin on September 09, 2007, 02:03:44 PM
So, how can we maybe register a simular domain like wikipedia name
and bring it to number2 in google search engine and have the truth displayed there...

Your wish is already a near reality.  If you Google search "9/11", number 5 on the list is 911truth.org, which contains views consistent with yours and Gaby's.  Maybe if you spread the word about that website, it can be number 1.

And Gaby, the Wikipedia does not owe you anything.  Wikipedia allows anyone to edit content, but there are restrictions on this privelege.   You have no absolute rights on that website.  You quote their rules like they are some kind of law that cannot be changed without legislation.  The Wikimedia Foundation is a private organization, and if they want to apply their rules to stop you from editing their site, they can do so at their whim.  There is nothing you can really do until your conspiracy theory about 9.11 becomes more generally accepted, which I think will never happen.

gaby de wilde

I think Gaby de Wilde has really a point here !
Why do we allow to have wikipedia , the no1 in Google search
spreading lies ?

What kind of people are we, if we do not stand against lies
and let the bad people go on with their lies ?

There is a very important sentence:
"When the good do nothing the bad will always win.."

and bring it to number2 in google search engine and have the truth displayed there...

Wikipedia is yours to edit, you can make a post on the talk page. They have to break all the wiki rules to make the page like this. So we need some extra people on the page.

I was just viewing some videos of the US army shooting at things. The videos where not so clear on what was happening. But the comments are VERY CLEAR. Some Americans love seeing people get killed with machine guns. They don't seem to get enough of it. And I mean quite a lot of them cheering the slaughter.

The video only shows a house under massive night fire. There is nothing to see. Here are some examples of what our American friends think they see in the darkeness:

Quote"toasty muslims.......mmm mmm good"

and:

Quote"why dont they just nuke the country, i say that
only cuz killing them all one by one just seems a
lil mean. lol, it doesnt matter, in ten tyears
the red armys gonna wipe the us off the map just
like we did in iraq, and then well be the
insurgents with goofy bastards in china making
glib remarks about our civilian casualties, the
tables always turn assholes"

then some guy says:

Quote"This home was attacked because a false lead from
an Iraqi informant, the owners of the home and
their children who were killed in the attack were
completely innocent and not involved in resistance
activity whatsoever."

The response:

Quote"Yeah, I'm sure you were there right? Nice try douche bag. "

and

Quote"hell yeah waste those camel ****ers!!! the whole
world thanks you for getting rid of them!!! "

and

Quote"That is because anyone with a IQ above a carrot
can tell you are absolutely full of sheot.
Not one of your ridiculous ass statements has ever
been proven to be accurate. Not even close to
accurate.Just something that flies right out of
your ass.This is just a fact.
It is as true as gravity.
You might as well have been trying to convince us
that you had seen "Elvis" in the damn
mall.
It would have been just as believable.
And the sad thing about it is,you effen know it"

and

Quote"Funny, we don't believe we should attack OUR
enemies at any cost. This is what differentiates
people like us from psychopaths like you."

You can clearly see the Ubermensh right there. The discussion is not important, it's important to shout down everyone who disagrees with you.

So, it's official, the US is now a fascist dictatorship with a brainwashed fascist population. The difference is obvious,  here people are shocked when they see people getting killed. It's not fun to see people get blow to piles of organs where I live. It's not entertainment for normal people.

We are not entirely without blame, we allowed their wikipedia propaganda to happen right in front of our nose. Millions of people sucked up those lies thinking it was just another wikipedia page.

But Osama is still not related to 911, at least that's what the FBI says.

How are such facts not good enough for wikipedia?

All you have to do is ask a question really.  This creates a lot of work for them.

The admin who made the page his own apparantly anwered my question about the FBI and Osama like this:

"yeah right, and all those terrorists in Iraq, are you going to say those are not real either?"

So he referred to the million woman and children the US military slaughtered and claims that proves it.

Disgusting.

Here you can vote if you don't want the Architects_and_engineers_for_9/11_truth article deleted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Architects_and_engineers_for_9/11_truth

Our warmongering friends are doing a great job aint they?
:(
blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video

juice

Quote from: shruggedatlas on September 06, 2007, 01:43:28 AMIf nothing else, you must admit that politicians always seek to protect their own asses.  Do you really think anyone would risk being implicated in this horrendous crime, and for what?  Money for the oil companies?  No lobbyist could convince a single politician to undertake this crazy venture, no matter how much money is involved.

You underestimate the attractiveness of wealth and power, to politicians, of all people. Such naivete does not strengthen your position. They shun corruption out of fear? Only when they think they would get caught. But criminals never think they'll get caught.

gaby de wilde

Quote from: shruggedatlas on September 09, 2007, 02:54:00 PM

Your wish is already a near reality.  If you Google search "9/11", number 5 on the list is 911truth.org, which contains views consistent with yours and Gaby's.  Maybe if you spread the word about that website, it can be number 1.

You are not getting my point of view at all?????

I want BOTH versions of the story on the page.

And you want only Bush to talk there??

The wikimedia rules are very clear, your suggestions to improve the page are welcome. This means I am free to invite you to contribute to the page.

I don't care what your opinion is, I just like to hear both sides of the story.

As long as people like yourself insist only Bush may speak then it stays that way.

Those are the wikimedia rules.

For your reference: Being a fascist means people who don't agree with you should be shut up, with violence lies and all other means available. Like for example gass chambers.

So I think I've been very clear on what I think about the page. What is your opinion on it? Do you like calling Muslims terrorists? And what do you have to show to back up this claim? Nothing??? :o  That makes for a very weird opinion?

And now that last bit.

The part where you claim there is no doubt of any kind. That's the part I don't agree with.

Please explain what makes you 100% sure.

You have not one bit of evidence and you are 100% sure about something?
blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video

shruggedatlas

Quote from: gaby de wilde on September 09, 2007, 03:24:31 PM
For your reference: Being a fascist means people who don't agree with you should be shut up, with violence lies and all other means available.

Pretty funny you bring this up.  During this entire discussion, you are the only one who has told people you do not agree with to shut up.  I will quote an earlier post of yours.  I called your idea "bunk", and you responded with.

QuoteBut investigating mass murder by calling people names is of the most indecent behaviour. We should lock people up for that.

Also, I recall you asking Stefan to ban me as well.  So I think I will regard you as a fascist from this point forward.