Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

need help with wikipedia 11 September liars

Started by gaby de wilde, September 06, 2007, 01:07:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaby de wilde

You have nothing to be ashamed off, you got tricked by the best. And it wasn't just you who got fooled. The Media is obviously 100% in on this. Or shall we call it Rupert Murdock?

The first few months I didn't even dare to say Bush initial speech sounded WAY over engineered. Bush was talking in full grammatically correct sentences that day. And he kept grabbing the bridge of his nose. But the idea to suggest he knew it would happen before it did was not something I was willing to talk about at all!

It's sad I didn't see any way to explain it in a nice way. But now that you understand this one big lie I'm happy to announce it's now your job to inform your fellow countrymen.
*shrug*

If you need some one to scream to about their irrational response you can use my email address. lol

Come help tell everyone the truth. Don't think you cant change the world on your own. I do this every day, people just don't know it was me. (HA-HA!)

So, Bush thinks he owns the world! Not my world he doesn't this one is entirely mine. Come lets debunk his Petroleum scam again, that's what the forum was for originally. :) You cant possibly think liquid mummies is the only way to propel a vehicle after this?

I mean ..... An economy powered by liquid mummies? WTF??

Oh, and last but not least. I have to compliment the way you write down exactly what you think.  That's why you figured it out because if you didn't you wouldn't have. :)

I'm still working at my part. I should probably have send you a personal message. But I didn't think you would snap out of it. lol Guessing really doesn't go very far eh? Sorry about that ok. :)
blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video