Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Back EMF vs Collapsed Spikes.....

Started by tao, September 07, 2007, 10:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quantum1024

@ Z_P_E

Calling upon an unwritten violation of electrical social order and good manners (good housekeeping seal of approval),"Faux Pas" in this statement is equivalent to me taking my several thousand dollars worth oscilloscopes and test equipment out to the garbage bin because they can't be used to measure voltage, current, time and yes...changing velocity!

What exactly do you think your signal generator is putting out? Frequency, or more to the point, (in an unstable form) frequency shift. (other wording ?changing velocity). ;)

My belief is that as something goes up (against gravity) it takes more time/energy then when it's going down (with gravity, gaining energy), my scope traces don't lie, even with quantum mechanics and general/special theory of relativity this is so. (which i have checked)

In the above posts Libra-spirit gives hints to this, as mass shifts, drift velocity of electrons as opposed to electrons gaining energy (gaining velocity), and photon movement at C. Velocity plays a significant role.

From what I have seen, OU is there. It's at the peak, during reversal, and through the drop. The energy gains momentum (gravity), orders it ?self, is intense, high energy, velocity changing, reverse polarity half of a dc pulse. And Tesla was right-radiant.

Tesla (he is my demy-god, by the way :) LOL -did not have or use semi-conductors around during his time, I rest my case on that statement.

I'm looking for alternative ways of hookup. Your comments about faster diodes, caps and transformers is noted and appreciated. The problem that I have seen is that as soon as a load other then a capacitor on the out is applied I loose it drastically, maybe I?m doing something wrong in my output hookup???

@ Liberty, I?ll try it, sounds about right.

I will always appreciate your comments, and don?t take mine as the only one, since I probably don?t know very much either. Don?t take my words offensively, for they are not meant as such. We are all here trying to learn from each other and to have a little fun doing it. You are all very knowledgeable with different disciplines, different schooling, (which I just found out). This makes us all very unique. ;D

z_p_e

Quote from: quantum1024 on December 30, 2007, 12:39:05 PM
@ Z_P_E

Calling upon an unwritten violation of electrical social order and good manners (good housekeeping seal of approval),"Faux Pas" in this statement is equivalent to me taking my several thousand dollars worth oscilloscopes and test equipment out to the garbage bin because they can't be used to measure voltage, current, time and yes...changing velocity!

What exactly do you think your signal generator is putting out? Frequency, or more to the point, (in an unstable form) frequency shift. (other wording ?changing velocity). ;)

My belief is that as something goes up (against gravity) it takes more time/energy then when it's going down (with gravity, gaining energy), my scope traces don't lie, even with quantum mechanics and general/special theory of relativity this is so. (which i have checked)

In the above posts Libra-spirit gives hints to this, as mass shifts, drift velocity of electrons as opposed to electrons gaining energy (gaining velocity), and photon movement at C. Velocity plays a significant role.

From what I have seen, OU is there. It's at the peak, during reversal, and through the drop. The energy gains momentum (gravity), orders it ?self, is intense, high energy, velocity changing, reverse polarity half of a dc pulse. And Tesla was right-radiant.
??? Huh? What is it you are trying to say here?

Tesla (he is my demy-god, by the way :) LOL -did not have or use semi-conductors around during his time, I rest my case on that statement.
What case? Who said anything about semiconductors? It is irrelevant to this discussion. The point is that he used capacitive discharge, not IK. He had the capability at that time to do both.

I'm looking for alternative ways of hookup. Your comments about faster diodes, caps and transformers is noted and appreciated. The problem that I have seen is that as soon as a load other then a capacitor on the out is applied I loose it drastically, maybe I?m doing something wrong in my output hookup???
Again  ???

What is it you are trying to do exactly? You lose what exactly?

If it is the high voltage peak you are speaking of, then OF COURSE IT WILL BE REDUCED WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN A CAP LOAD. All due respect, but with 30 years as a tech, you should know that a cap poses absolutely no load once it is charged up to its source peak voltage.

The whole point is to capture the IK WITHOUT destroying other components in your circuit, and your test equipment. It matters not whether you collect a 100A 1us pulse (high Vp) or a 1A 100us pulse (low Vp), it is the same total energy isn't it?

I would encourage you to check your foundation with the basics before delving into the esoteric.

quantum1024

Well, I guess I stuck my foot in on that one...

@ZPE... I can tell your a good individual, and don't take this the wrong way.. I wish you would read what you, I and others post prior to posting and saying "what?" and "what are you trying to say?"...as it's already all right their, everything you need to know. what more can i say..

Grumpy

Whle you two girls are rolling onthe floor, pulling each other's hair, I wanted to mention that the discharge of an inductor produces a very strong EMF, and the discharge of a capacitor produces a very strong MMF.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

quantum1024

@Grumpy - lol ;D what is MMF?

@libra spirit

Quotethere is a third force generated by the atom pushing at 90 degrees to the B field and 90 degrees to the E field.
This third force is only present during a change of current, and as the current comes up to a static level as with DC, the 90 degree motion producing force stops. All AC motors use this method to propell the coils. They are called induction motors.

what is the 3rd force you referr to? current,magnetics?