Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magneto Turbine

Started by Fresh, September 11, 2007, 01:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fresh

Yeah Smoky,
no doult. But Here are a few other designs which may work better.
Try these.

The first has two positive tris' for the spinner, and positive / negative outter array (stator).
The second is a design using a single four sided ring, with a single pole representing the inner most side of that ring. In this model, the spinner is fitted with tris' close to the stator, with lead caps at the corner tips of each tri.

The lead acts as an insillator, working to keep the magnetic interferance constrained.

sm0ky2

now if i could just figure out how to make a unipole magnet, that might work...
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

hansvonlieven

Easy Smokey, all you have to do is wrap some magnetic shielding around one pole. That is according to some here.  :-)

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

FreeEnergy

Quote from: Fresh on September 12, 2007, 08:53:57 PM
The whole device should be concealed within some material which has a shielding property to it that specifically blocks magnetic waves, such as lead, which may be dangerous as well.

lead blocks magnetic waves/fields? can anybody confirm this for me? because this would help one of my projects a whole lot.

gyulasun

Quote from: FreeEnergy on September 17, 2007, 06:11:33 AM
Quote from: Fresh on September 12, 2007, 08:53:57 PM
The whole device should be concealed within some material which has a shielding property to it that specifically blocks magnetic waves, such as lead, which may be dangerous as well.

lead blocks magnetic waves/fields? can anybody confirm this for me? because this would help one of my projects a whole lot.

Hi,

Short answer is:  lead  does not block magnetic fields any better than air.  See this link for some more answer:
http://www.lessemf.com/faq-shie.html#Lead-Copper  and read through from title Why can't I just use lead or copper or aluminum foil for magnetic shielding?  to the bottom of that page.

Check also this link on this Forum for magnetic shielding:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2217.msg29095.html#msg29095  The USA patent application is very interesting.

Gyula