Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why...?

Started by beedees, September 14, 2007, 11:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beedees

I don't get to this board very often but I see where there has been several o.u. devices patented, but never see any news of production or the usual media hype. Is it simmply because these things don't work, the inventors have been bought-off  (or have been reduced to parts of the landscape somewhere), or what? ??? ???

Ant Burr

Do all countries who have patent law, have a rule against perpetual motion machines?

FreeEnergy

mapsrg

i patented my idea partly to see what would happen.....would someone try to buy you out for example...or maybe i wouldnt be able to patent.Since i have patented ,only in one country , it has been hard to get any interest.The problem is i dont have a working model although i have tested the basic component workings.If i had the funds i would get it made.......in the mean time im a do it yourself person probably like many here.

Ant Burr

I tried to patent a educational toy for math a few years ago. Even had interest from a multi-million pound plastic molding company who paid for prototypes and assessment - the idea was knocked back because of insufficent expected turn over. Then there were objections to the British Patent application so I withdrew it. It was identified as a logical step on to an existing patent and a difference in presentation is not patentable, because of it's novelity I was advised to spend more money to try a patent in the States, because different rules apply.

Spent thousands of ?'s, never again...

I still have not seen any thing like it on the market, all my stuff it's designed for early learning.

Perhaps the opportunity will open for me in the future...

Ant
http://www.metacafe.com/channels/ant+burr