Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Switch need help

Started by TheOne, September 16, 2007, 07:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pg46

Hi-

Like Paul-R mentioned, a "sparking', mechanical, rotating commutator is likely the way to go for the switching. I built a 4 battery circuit some months back with slow poor switching and thus it was unsuccesful.
I am looking for an appropriate switch or build one before trying again.
It can be the newman effect from the spark switching that accounts for or contributes to any 'free' energy gains.

Super

Hi folks,
my conclusion ->
this thing is a way too strange, information about it is rare and inconsistend.

- mechanical switching vs. very high transistor switching (see story about microwave engineer ...)
- new never loaded battery vs. old and dead battery (see cold fusion cell concepts)
- negative resistance, open system, 2 currents
- test done with voltage factor vs. test done with power factor

Bedini descripes a litte test with a few lamp batteries (splitting the dipole) this should show something interesting ... :-/

By the way, take a look at johnaarons youtube page, he has done some interesting tests about this.

Super

Paul-R

Quote from: Groundloop on December 22, 2007, 11:34:57 AM
@Paul-R,
Bedini used transistors and claimed o/u. I really can't see why solid state won't work.
As far as I see it, this circuit has nothing to do with radiant energy. This circuit is a
way of reusing the current we discharged from one battery and charge another battery.
Groundloop.
I'm not sure you are completely right here. I got this info from
Patrick Kelly at http://www.panaceauniversity.org/, and I did
not fully understand the message. It was about atmospheric
charges in balance with charges surrounding the poles of
the batteries, and when these latter charges go down, due
to current flow, they are replaced by atmospheric ones.
I will try and get a better explanation of the theory.
Paul.

Paul-R

Groundloop