Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Switch need help

Started by TheOne, September 16, 2007, 07:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capacitor70

Maximum power transfers when source resistance is equal to load resistance......No overunity

Charlieb000

hello, this is a different project, but take it as a suggestion for future exploration as my data maybe incomplete

i am a newbie and really like to simplify and cheapify stuff, and i had obtained this pdf and i got some ideas (the pdf is now hard to find on the net, when i found it it was on a few places).

after going through a few ideas i finally got to this solution:
(not sure about starting a thread, wouldn't be able to keep adding to it...)

the idea is to use isolated power supplies to do siphoning. using:
12v to 230v inverters
and
240v to 12v computer power supplies

since computer power supplies are common and inverters are cheap, alot of power should be able to be obtained for little money and modification, the min 12v output on the PSU needs only to be the calculated efficiency loss of the inverter, at 70% this is probably half the OU output, so find a 90% eff inverter.

the 12v psu output is to provide a power source for the power coming out to reference to.

because of the high switching frequency the caps need only be small, the inverter is a lightweight one, not a huge heavy transformer in it. the power gets converted at 100kHz or so and then made into mains frequency (50Hz is the only output of the heavy ones and is unusable). the 230v dc is taken out before the final conversion.

so far no go as i am lacking caps (i think that's the only prob), i predict i need 1500uf on the 230v side (using a 110-150w inverter). (output is 218v as 230v-12v is 218, efficiency is higher than using 110v psus as there is a 98v remnant and there is more watts if there is a bigger difference - i think). the input cap in the inverter exceeds the requirement for the low volt cap so no extra needed..

connecting the wires after the bridge on the inverter and onto the PSU (suggest removing the bridge to put wires and remove components that would connect the input power that to the chassis because a risk of shorting the PSU 12v exists)

note: if the inverter input rises above 12v it becomes more efficient (and switches off at 15v)  but also the PSU power will not input so much and so keeping the inverter in safe operating zones.

shimondoodkin

so as it says: electricity does not go away,
while it does work, it just moves,

but then i think,

what happens when the efficiency is low and heat is generated.
does electricity evaporates?

or for example i put electricity in a coil and then collect the magnetic field with other system,
does the amount of electricity remains the same?

MasterAriy

Dear All ! In order to build and mordern battery switch, we need to develop the battery selfcharger !!! Based on this point we can move forward WITHOUT energy drop in case of battery switch load.

handmaster

I use TS with mechanical swich DC motor
contacts from power relay
But no positive results
2 akm recharge and 2 charge
This result may use no swich

I use Rone Cole scheme with 2 condenser and akum
2*100 mkF 1 scheme
2*10000 mkF  in 2 scheme
And effect is zero...

And try use kickcharge with  ordinary charger and my swich in series
Result is badly than usualy charger

This swich is noisy

I  try use now  like Bediny charger by Ossy Callanan http://www.overunity.com/6005/4-mhz-solid-state-radiant-battery-charger/#.Upw3CeWZkng
Process is still...
Charge 1 batery durind 3 day to 13v
This result is normal
Now continium my experiments

Akum is acid 55Ah old use

detail is http://x-faq.ru/index.php?topic=2246.0

regards!