Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Switch need help

Started by TheOne, September 16, 2007, 07:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

Hi TheOne,

maybe the videos http://www.youtube.com/user/johnaarons from John Aarons could be interesting for you.

Look at video 16x he has 3 projects, one of this projects is the 4 battery switch ...

John also shows some strange effects using one battery which seems to be selfcharging by pulsing a coil and getting the B-EMF back to battery.

yesterday i saw this effect live by a friends replication of the experiment done by bedini and co., look at the report.
frinds experiment: 2 NiCd batteries, 1 motor switch, a little load lamp
result: lamp first ligths normal, battery 1 full battery 2 empty. After ~ 20 min. battery 2 full voltage, battery 1 lost about 5% voltage lamp normal (a really small lamp !)
-> cool, ~ 2 full loaded batterys without power lost  :D ... ok it seems so, but after replacing the batterys and powering each one seperatly down over a bigger lamp, the battery 2 only lights this one for 2 seconds, battery one for 5 min.
dont know how long a full loaded battery would light the lamp ... so i could not say something about the losts on battery 1.

Something for the others:

I sayed "seems to be" because lead accid batteries could be almost empty and showing you 10 volts but under load you see that they are really "empty", put load away and the voltage slowly rises back to around 10 volts or so. without external circuit!

That not mean that the battery ist charged!

So to all other people who are experimenting with this device, please use a !full loaded! battery, rebuild john aarons one battery selfcharger and look if the voltage rises from this full loaded point! That i think i have to ask jhon aaron for ...

@ Nali2001

Bedini has used a 50/50 switch with the next impuls a little bit earlier as the first dies out, that mean he has uses a 51/50 pulsewidth  ;)
that could be the black pointed "mistake" in the drawings from the report paper ... but that was only for finetuning! i think not necessary...

Paul-R

Quote from: Thaelin on September 18, 2007, 06:45:07 AM
   For a start, just remember that when one side is on, the other has to be off. Other wise you have a dead short. Good rule would be to have a small delay between one switching off to the other switching on. Have fun.
thaelin
I believe that the switching rate needs to be at least 100 times
a second. But not more than 800 c.ps. when things could get
hazardous. There must be a ready built switching unit out there
somewhere. Who would need it? What for? If it can be found, it
might cost less than a fiver.

Super

Please watch the new videos 204 from john aaron (the link is postet above), i think its almost the same experiment as performed by Eike Mueller and Bedini ... lets hope that john let his system run for a time longer than the power of 2 full loaded batteries could light this load for a really good proof after all the years ...

Super

TheOne

john don't do a true tesla switch, the batteries are always connected without any switch at all unfortunitly.

Super

@ TheOne

yes, its not a 4 battery switch but basics for it.

You say he isn't using a "switch", you are right, thats the reason why the second batteries didn't charge.

But he has the pulsing, you know pulsing is the big hit in this circuit ... so i ask him for longer tests to see if
the effect he has filmed is only an effect or some real.