Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Prime Numbers and Magnet Motors

Started by ryanjrx7, September 17, 2007, 12:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryanjrx7

Has anyone thought of this?  The pure magnet motors designs always fail because they find equilibrium.  Well, if for example,  we have a number of magnets on a stator that is prime, and a number of magnets on the rotor which is prime, in theory there can be no equilibrium.  There will always be an imbalance because the force can't be evenly distrbuted.  Heres a link with a list of prime numbers:
http://www.factmonster.com/ipka/A0876084.html  Can't have too many theories, now can we?

acp

Hi,

imagine a rotor with two(prime number) magnets on it both with south poles facing out. Now a stator with three(prime number) magnets on it, with south poles facing in. there will be three places where the rotor will find equilibrium.

Joh70

@ryan: good idea, keep your imagination going! but how to apply? in revolutions of a wheel at least at the point of restarting the series, there is a sticky point and it rests there. but who knows? maybe other configuration could take advantage of prime-numbers-combinations...

rotorhead

sm0ky2

the equilibruim is (with rotary systems) not dependant upon the total energy values of each wheel, but rather the total energy values of the two strongest opposing magnets in the system.
if they are all equal on each wheel, then it can be between any of them, the equilibrium is found at the "magnetic center",  which is approximated at lines of flux divided by two

if the magnets on both wheels are identicle this will be the physical "center" of distance between the two sticky points of opposing magnets and the pair of opposing magnets that is next on the wheels.

the only exception to this that i know of is in the case of linear magnetic propulsion. where in the "sticky" points are elongated and more powerful on one end then on the other, conversly the "pushing" force of the linear motor is stronger on the opposite end

i have thought about combining a linear propulsion systen to a wheel in such a way that it arcs out before the sticky point. perhaps prime numbers could play into that somewhow...
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.