Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU One Ring Flux Drive (New links more concepts!)

Started by paulshroom, September 18, 2007, 10:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

singerxyz

Quote from: simonmagus on September 22, 2007, 12:38:19 AM
Cool project. How much energy does it take to perturb the magnetic flux? Besides iron fillings, and ferrofluid there is also magnetic viewing film. It is a cheap green film and eBay has it too.

http://www.rare-earth-magnets.com/detail-ID-16.html

Not much at all, I've done it with 2 AA batteries (3V)

Right now, I'm experimenting with different frequencies using a computer function generator and a small 25 watt amp. Low frequencies (60-70Hz) work best so far @ around 6-10 watts from the amp. Anything more than that is wasted (no difference)

I'm posting some interesting videos on Frequencies effecting flux on my youtube page
http://www.youtube.com/user/singerxyz

singerxyz

Question:
I don't know too much about coils, I do know that thinner wire=higher voltage. but what about amperage?
does thicker=higher amps?

Also, my thought in making this device was that it took a small coil to move the entire flux field of the magnet, so by wrapping a larger (longer) coil around the rest of the magnet I could move flux through a larger coil for the energy cost of charging just a small coil- and it works! But I am not seeing much in the way of amps.

Should I use the same gauge wire on both? Should I use Mobius coils? Any help? Here is a diagram of what I'm doing: (very crude- I'm no artist ;-)