Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steve Marks Patent #06015476

Started by simonmagus, September 19, 2007, 07:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simonmagus

@tao

We can trace him through a phone number or address and find out if he is alive or dead. We can also find out if there were legal filings and look through public records. There is currently no authenticated evidence of his existence beyond his videos.  I want to know what happened, don't you? 

Just one phone number or address is all we need. If anyone can provide contact info, IM me and I'll start a trace. Any relevant info such as associates he has communicated with can be helpful. This is not stalking. I merely want to confirm if the inventor is still alive, establish a reliable chronology, and attempt communication.

If Steven Mark really is a visitor here, he can help save us a lot of time and effort by contacting us directly. If there is truly a working device, he should have no reason to hide.

tao

Quote from: simonmagus on September 21, 2007, 10:39:59 AM
@tao

We can trace him through a phone number or address and find out if he is alive or dead. We can also find out if there were legal filings and look through public records. There is currently no authenticated evidence of his existence beyond his videos.  I want to know what happened, don't you? 

Just one phone number or address is all we need. If anyone can provide contact info, IM me and I'll start a trace. Any relevant info such as associates he has communicated with can be helpful. This is not stalking. I merely want to confirm if the inventor is still alive, establish a reliable chronology, and attempt communication.

If Steven Mark really is a visitor here, he can help save us a lot of time and effort by contacting us directly. If there is truly a working device, he should have no reason to hide.

I do agree with you on all those points.

The reason for my seemingly joking nature in that last post was in part due to a sense of deja vu, as solving the TPU and finding SM has been a very long road indeed, years now...And I have been along for the entire ride. Sanity is sometimes held via laughter...

:)

rMuD

if you have any of his addresses (the one on the patent) as long as it was his home address, you should be able to with the public records search sites find him...  it will cost you, but it's probably your best shot

PS:  I don't need a beer chiller..  I drink my beer fast enough that it doesn't get warm

tao

Might be best to trace him through his companies...

It is a known fact that he owned or was involved heavily with a  company called Spheric Audio Laboratories, Inc.,
as evidenced by Steven's ONLY patent specifically with his name on it: US5487113 - http://www.google.com/patents?id=P2MjAAAAEBAJ&dq=5487113

So, we can begin by looking at the records for this company of his.

After a quick search I found this: http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:B5bxYLLmNfsJ:www.secinfo.com/drdbh.93Qe.htm+Spheric+Audio+Labatories&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us&client=firefox-a
"BACKGROUND                                                                     

The Company conducts business operations primarily through its wholly owned
U.S. subsidiary, PortaCom International, Ltd. ("PIL"). The Company also has     
three inactive wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries; PCBX Systems, Inc. ("PCBX"),     
Extreme Telecom, Inc. ("Telecom"), Extreme Laboratories, Inc. (formerly known as
Spheric Audio Laboratories, Inc.) ("Laboratories"), all of which ceased         
operations in August 1995, and presently have no active business operations.   

Since 1994, through its PIL subsidiary, the Company has engaged in initial
stage efforts to evaluate the feasibility of, and attempt to secure, licensing 
and joint venture arrangements for the operation of wireless telephone networks,
mobile radio communication systems and other telecommunications technologies. In
September 1995, the Company announced that it intended to focus all of its     
future activities on the development of its prospective emerging market cellular
and wireless interests. Although the establishment and operation of wireless   
telephone networks and other advanced communications systems will be           
investigated by the Company wherever strategic opportunities arise, its         
principal efforts are presently focused on certain Asian countries. The         
Company's wireless telecommunications operations are in the development stage, 
have produced no revenues to date and remain limited in scope.                 

PCBX developed and was engaged in marketing a personal computer branch
exchange which permitted the operation of a full-featured telephone network     
control system from a centrally-located personal computer. Telecom was engaged 
in distributing a line of telecommunications products manufactured by Nitsuko   
America Corporation. Laboratories developed and was engaged in marketing a line
of audio speakers, as well as a proprietary audio recording and playback       
technology known as "SphericSound."  PCBX, Telecom and Laboratories ceased     
operations in August 1995 and presently have no business operations.           

Since the commencement of operations, the Company's revenues have been
principally derived from the sale of its PCBX systems and to a substantially   
lesser degree from sales of Telecom and Laboratories products.  Due to         
significant ongoing losses and the Company's inability to successfully develop 
and carry out marketing and sales strategies, the operations of PCBX, Telecom   
and Laboratories were closed in August 1995.  The Company also attempted to     
secure licensing arrangements or other means of commercial exploitation of its 
SphericSound technologies; however, to date, only limited sales revenues were   
realized from these efforts.                                                   

Funding of the Company's operations since inception has been provided by:
(i) revenues from the sale of PCBX systems; (ii) proceeds from the sale of     
securities undertaken in a series of private placement transactions; and (iii) 
completion of an initial public offering on the Vancouver Stock Exchange during
October 1992.                                                                   "

So, Spheric Audio Laboratories aka Extreme Laboratories effectively ceased business in August 1995.

Extreme Labs last known address: http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:maUyYCSxtUQJ:www.audioweb.com/Directory/DirectoryInfo.asp%3Fcompanyid%3D979+%22Extreme+Laboratories,+Inc.%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Steven's Patent Co-Author has been found now too...

Stemming from the patent, and his association with Spheric Labs, which changes names to Extreme Labs...

See this page: http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:AAR90w2VUOAJ:www.mishkan.com/sca.html+%22David+Doleshal%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=16&gl=us&client=firefox-a
It is a conference in CA with this listing:
"The Legend of Jesus in Pre-Agricultural Shamanic Mythology  David Doleshal, Extreme Labs"

This was a talk given by David of Extreme Labs, at Berkeley...Note the date of the conference, 1995.

A bit more searching and we find: http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:pT21OoGsqZgJ:www.worldpolyamoryassociation.org/Faculty/faculty_ABCD.html+David+Doleshal+berkley&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Which states:
"  David Doleshal. Ph.D.  Dave has a Doctorate in psychology from the University of California, Irvine. He has been studying innovative techniques for the treatment of emotional issues for more than 20 years -  most especially methods related to jealousy management and the healing of emotional traumas. Dave is the facilitator of the Polyamory Support Group in Berkeley, California, and is one of the co-founders of the World Polyamory Association. He is also the director of Saturnia Regna, - a Political Action Committee specifically organized for the promotion of the cause of polyamory.  He lives in Berkeley, California.
"

There is that link to Berkeley again...

Maybe it is him, maybe it isn't...But, if you really want to find Steven Mark, you might have to talk to David...

I am listing all this info, one, because it is public knowledge, and two, because many are actively trying to find SM and I am just providing you paths to do so.

simonmagus

Thanks tao!

So 'Steven D. Mark' should be his legal name and he resided in Newport Beach CA. Nov. 1993. I can't find more info on Spheric Audio, could be a dead end since they are out of business. There is a web site that lists Steven's CA address(partially inaccurate) along with accusations.

http://www.angelfire.com/film/stevenmark0/

Searching "Steven D. Mark" results in 3 good hits for Anaheim and Santa Clara, CA. All south of Los Angeles. Any of the results could be his old or current address.

EMdevices was right after all. Moraga is too far unless Steven decided to move far away after his 1997 video demo.