Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I need help with a KEELY project

Started by hansvonlieven, September 20, 2007, 05:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil Roy Slade

@hans
One cannot have a sensible debate if the parties involved are using
entirely different languages in entirely different worlds. Kinda reminds me of a few
other threads.

@nightlife
You have your theory and although I know it's totally wrong you have every right to have it.
However, I see no reason why you need to keep starting new threads to push your theory.

ERS

I thought I was wrong once...but I was mistaken.    Oscar Wilde.

nightlife

Evil Roy Slade, good point but I started a new thread when had Idea about something new. I will stop doing that and I mean no harm.

hansvonlieven, I am assuming that atoms have some sort of a iron content to be able to hold a so called electron from coming out of it because you cant tell me that a atom, being a substance, can pass through another substance. Think about that next time you hear some one referring to a electron as a substance.

I told you guys that I am here with a open mind using only my common sense and common sense tells me that one substance can not flow thru another.

hansvonlieven

How do you suppose a complex and large atom like iron fits into a hydrogen atom for instance. You are treating iron like a subatomic particle.

Hans
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

nightlife

hansvonlieven, I must be becuase I cant think of any other element that is attracts a force or a frequency that would be in every substance known to us.

Is there one I am not thinking about?

hansvonlieven

That shoots your theory in the foot right here, doesn't it?

Hans
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx