Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I need help with a KEELY project

Started by hansvonlieven, September 20, 2007, 05:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

hansvonlieven, no, because I am saying that the so called electron is a frequency and we know a atom is a substance.

If a electron is a substance, do you think one substance can go thru another? It is impossible, so then the so called electron has to be some sort of frequency.

Do you see what  have been trying to get at and why I am so stuck on my theory? I know there are all sorts of frequencies but electrons would have to be a part of all frequencies for all frequencies to be attracted to iron.

You mentioned how one crystal could stop one frequency from flowing thru it and that makes me think that frequencies must contain another force and I am thinking that maybe were the so called electrons come from.
This is turning in to another endless search like our existence. LOL

One think I can say is there is no way a electron can be a substance and every frequency has to have these so called electrons flowing with in them.

hansvonlieven

It is not true that all frequencies are attracted to iron. Pressure wave frequencies are actually repelled by it.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

nightlife

hansvonlieven, well great, now I guess we have to find out what all these different frequencies and waves are made out of. LOL

That tells me that we must have a negative frequency and a positive frequency and I am wondering if we may have a neutral. Keely did talk of three different ones although he I believe was referring to vibrant ones that I am assuming would be positive ones.

It sounds to me that we need to attract the LF and use the Galena crystal to filter the bs out leaving only the electricity behind for us to utilize.

nightlife

I was trying to use my computer to draw a picture of the design I was talking about for a antenna but after seeing the set up Meyers used, I want to give that a try. It looks rather simple to build as far as the actual absortion process and I think that alone should give us some readings to base the reality of his design on.

What are your thoughts about this design he has? Do you see any way to simplify it do to our advancements with circuitry?

hansvonlieven

@ nightlife

How much more simple can you get, iron wire, zinc plates and a couple of magnets.

Apart from us now having stronger magnets than Myer had there is no advancement in any of this, it is soooooo basic.

Just mount the whole assembly on a board about 4 feet long and connect a diode to it and measure what you get. Myer reckons you can get about 8 Volt with a rig like this. He does not mention amperage.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx