Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Giantkiller moves forward into Full Heterodyning.

Started by giantkiller, September 22, 2007, 12:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hman

@GK--

Thanks...your personal experience is very interesting (love to hear it as i have experienced something similar)... you build some high quality looking stuff, so i assumed it was your doing.   Have you tweaked it at all or are you using it as it was originally designed? I'm assuming the device is yours? I will look into this a bit more when I have a few. 

There is this study with a similar device: http://www.biocharger.net/HealthStudy.htm.  It was done with a MD and a health center but i haven't read all the details yet.  It is also interesting to note that the upper coil looks very much like a rodin type coil--similar to yours with more windings and less of a degree shift for the wraps.

@darkspeed--

Of course the FDA doesn't like anyone who is claiming and hasn't paid their dues for approval BUT  it looks like they have the appropriate language on their site now and therefore can continue: "The QuantumPulse is not a medical device and is not intended to be used in a medical situation of any kind; therefore, it is not FDA cleared... Nothing on this website is intended to diagnose, treat or cure any physical or medical conditions.  If you have a physical or medical condition, you should seek the advice of your medical professional immediately."

For now, the research can continue...

giantkiller

The SOMA for the masses is 'AB NORMAL'...
Need I say more? I had a broken rib which takes 3 to 6 months to heal. I got it no more. Obviously the pioneer spirit isn't granted to all of us. Guess I am one of the chosen along with a few other renegades here, eh?
And that puts me in the league of extraordinary men who have used themselves as the lab rats or those that have succeeded against all odds. Because thats what it takes to get something done in the current mire of dead minds. Why do you think we are here?
The rest can just take a pill and put their heads own for now.
God, I love this game!

Do you know why Earth is called a planet? It is french for small plan, ha,ha,ha!

I got this coil from a friend who told me to apply myself and my wounds to this. It works well. It is quite refreshing to sit by it. Now I know why Telsa had that stungun chair he would sit in. These coils are used all over the world. Shades of Dotto and Rife, who started all this. The rest of the world partakes of the benefits. The coil is a hybrid and instead of letting the sparks fly the energy is diverted down into tubes of noble gases, like fluorescent lights.. The noble gases when ionized emit photons similar to those reaching us from the Sun. The body and DNA resonate the music of these frequencies. We are made of star stuff.

Quote from: Hman on October 07, 2009, 05:42:37 PM
@GK--

Thanks...your personal experience is very interesting (love to hear it as i have experienced something similar)... you build some high quality looking stuff, so i assumed it was your doing.   Have you tweaked it at all or are you using it as it was originally designed? I'm assuming the device is yours? I will look into this a bit more when I have a few. 

There is this study with a similar device: http://www.biocharger.net/HealthStudy.htm.  It was done with a MD and a health center but i haven't read all the details yet.  It is also interesting to note that the upper coil looks very much like a rodin type coil--similar to yours with more windings and less of a degree shift for the wraps.

@darkspeed--

Of course the FDA doesn't like anyone who is claiming and hasn't paid their dues for approval BUT  it looks like they have the appropriate language on their site now and therefore can continue: "The QuantumPulse is not a medical device and is not intended to be used in a medical situation of any kind; therefore, it is not FDA cleared... Nothing on this website is intended to diagnose, treat or cure any physical or medical conditions.  If you have a physical or medical condition, you should seek the advice of your medical professional immediately."

For now, the research can continue...

Hman

Wings--

That is interesting software!

Hey GK--

I was looking for something 6 months back and I found the patent for that healing device you show and I saved it...Of course, I just spent an hour looking for it on my computer and can seem to find it now :( but it is out there...just thought you guys might be interested.

giantkiller

Thequantumpulse.com I have one and it works! Had a broken rib for 2 weeks now completely gone. Sprained my right wrist snowboarding. Gone next day.

Look up Rife and Dotto ring.

@wings,
The abox looks cool. Should make designing wave forms easier.
Keely mentioned 3rds, 6ths, and 9ths. Odd harmonics cause expansion where as even harmonics cause contraction. With that in mind  I am designing a 12 channel sine wave genny 1-1mghz based on the xr2206 that can drive audio, coils, or plates. This is an overhaul of my Trinity device. With 12 channels I should be able to create a dodecahedron shaped interaction field. Like the nuclear detonator on the front of the Spherics document. the goal is coalesce mercury from a base material as a recycle and anti pollution function as well as mining operations.