Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ultracap powered electric vehicles.

Started by Dingus Mungus, September 24, 2007, 07:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronHead

I missed your calculations . Sorry I did not catch it for ya.
I have not done 48 volts in caps yet only the 12 volt system in the MotorHome
They have eliminated all the serging I was getting before I installed them in the Buss.
For a scooter it is bottom end torque I am looking for and not long run time . Caps over battery's are a must. This also helps keeps the battery in good shape taking the hard hot amps off the caps in hole shots and such.

They are about 5.5" x2.250"

Topguner

What do you think about taking a used Hybrid like a Toyota Prius and making it run on these? What I mean is to make the vehicle run off the ultracaps in EV mode and maybe never having to use the ICE. I know there are companies that convert regular Hybrids to "Plug-In-Hybrids" but I don't think any of them are using caps.

IronHead

Topguner

I have been watching that copmany (Eestor) and waiting for some news. Hope their product lives up to all the claims.

buzneg

I've been evaluating EV's too. This I just posted on the steorn forum

""I'll show you my calculations, which are based on some numbers found on the interweb.

Zinc air Fuel cell - 200wh/kg - 100mi range = 48.38kWh's needed - 242kg or 535.7lbs of storage.
200mi range = 96.76kWh's needed - 483.8kg or 1071.4lbs of storage.

EEstor - 350wh/kg - 200mi range = 276.5kg or 609.6lbs of storage needed.

using 483.8W taken to travel 1mi. Recharge times don't matter much, just lift the storage pack out, and replace it with a charged one.

EV energy cost per mile is about 1 5th the cost of gasoline energy per mile. With the rist of peak oil, or war with Iran looming! ""

I think everyone is missing the potentail of zinc air fuel cells here. They're not as good as eestor's but they're over half as good. Over twice as good as the best batteries. I think the best batteries have a 80wh/kg of storage.

www.poweraircorp.com

The other companies that make these are mostly asian. They're websites make them less easy to trust then powerair's. But look at what their cliaming, www.evionyx.com/scooters.htm 500wh/kg! that's much better then eestor's. Powerair is trustworthy though, they have managment that left Ballard, the largest hydrogen full cell company in the world. They also got a former CEO of a muti billion dollar car company in the US to come out of retirement to be their CEO, he's now a consultant though. I researched them when I researched energy stocks, no I don't own any stocks in them, I'm not trying to pump, they're a bad buy anyways, never buy an OTC stock, or any USA exchange penny stock, scamers sell shares on those markets, and never deliever them, their counterfiet shares, which block these small companies from investment.

More
http://www.arotech.com/pr/2006/pr22032006.shtml
http://www.powerzinc.com/en/index-2-c1.html
http://www.electric-fuel.com/evtech/index.shtml