Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Robert Jackson's Self-Contained Solar Power System Patent

Started by HissyfitNihilism, September 26, 2007, 09:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaby de wilde

Quote from: tinu on September 27, 2007, 03:02:55 AM
Quote from: zero on September 27, 2007, 02:03:48 AM
Dont you have anything more productive or important to do than to
go around bashing others?

Your life must truly be a mess of a bitter existence.

That?s exactly the point here.
I mean, it MUST be something positive in it, right?  ???

If you can only spew bullshit the conversation will be over rather quickly. So yes, you need to bring something positive to the discussion. Try have some common decency, I know it's a lot to ask from some people. Don't give up trying. You can do this "behave like adult" thing, trust me.
blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video

gaby de wilde

Quote from: HissyfitNihilism on September 26, 2007, 09:06:30 PM
Here it is!  Solar power without using the sun!  You cannot get more clever than this Robert Jackson fellow, in my opinion.  I found this over at Panacea...another promising new technology in need of public funding and R&D grants!

The body of the patent application shows Robert is totally on top of his game when it comes to thinking outside the box.  The claims section demonstrates that Robert is as sharp as a tack when it comes to the legal language and purpose of writing patent claims.  If Panacea can't find Robert a huge grant on this baby, I imagine Robert could earn the money working as a patent lawyer.

I wonder why the patent has not been granted yet?  Certainly seems to be a solid concept, well described and have perfectly reasonable claims.  I just wish I had thought of it first.  I bet the patent office and oil men are holding this one up.  That Robert Jackson better hide before the MIB come after him.  He's clearly got the secret here, folks!

Hisssssssssss

;D

click the pdf below for the astoundingly brilliant insights of the new Tesla of the 21st century!

http://geocities.yahoo.com/search?p=robert+jackson&Submit=Search
Yahoo! Small Business - Web Hosting

http://landoflegends.us/41pegasus/33roberts_files/index.html
Solar Panel Patent Application 60-534667

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20030168095.html
Self powered solar generator - Patent 20030168095

http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/RobertJackson.htm
Robert Jackson

http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Robert_Jackson's_Dynamotor_Electric_Generator
Directory:Robert Jackson's Dynamotor Electric Generator - PESWiki

http://www.geocities.com/robertjackson58/DSCF0001.JPG
DSCF0001.JPG (JPEG Image, 1280x960 pixels)
blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video

hansvonlieven

QuoteDirectory:Robert Jackson's Dynamotor Electric Generator
From PESWiki

Robert takes an off-the-shelf motor with one rating on the name plate, and an off-the-shelf generator, with a rating on the name plate, does the math, and says that if you put them together, then you will have more energy out than you put in.

Fascinating !  OU solved by picking the right motor and the right generator off the shelf.   Bung the two together and you have OU.

Why didn't I think of that?

Or Lawrence maybe?

Tsing Hua University say: Chinese Motor and Generator Lead Out enough Energy to power China
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Topguner

Quote from: gaby de wilde on September 27, 2007, 09:37:54 PM
Quote from: tinu on September 27, 2007, 03:02:55 AM
Quote from: zero on September 27, 2007, 02:03:48 AM
Dont you have anything more productive or important to do than to
go around bashing others?

Your life must truly be a mess of a bitter existence.

That?s exactly the point here.
I mean, it MUST be something positive in it, right?  ???

If you can only spew bullshit the conversation will be over rather quickly. So yes, you need to bring something positive to the discussion. Try have some common decency, I know it's a lot to ask from some people. Don't give up trying. You can do this "behave like adult" thing, trust me.

Now that is really funny coming from a person who routinely spews out posts that are laced with rudeness and hostility and name calling like an adolescent.

hansvonlieven

G'day zero and others,

Why am I being bashed up for doing nothing else but stating the obvious.

This fellow has had nine failed projects all revolving around the same kind of idea. All his patent applications have been knocked back. One of his patent applications revolves around connecting an electric motor to a generator using a straight shaft.

He says in his application that by comparing the plates affixed to the devices one can easily see where the overunity is. If the generator delivers 1000 Watts and the motor that drives it only needs 500 Watts you have overunity right there. I took the trouble of reading the thing, something no-one else did, by the look of it.

His latest patent application is to mount a lamp over a photocell (actually he pictures three lamps in the drawing) and states that the photocell will generate more energy than the lamps need.

Gimme a break!

This is nothing but a variation of Robert Fludd's contraption that centered around the idea that if you can build a pump that delivers more water than the waterwheel needs to drive it you have perpetual motion.

No-one has ever done that.

Come on guys, we are NOT in the middle ages. These kind of silly ideas should have been thrown out long ago.

I believe that we can tap into enormous energy sources "out there" if we get our designs right, but following along the lines of long dis-proven theories is not the way to do it, and no amount of fancy theories that do not reflect reality as we need to face it is ever going to change this.

Someone once said: "If you put a rat in a maze and it finds cheese in one of the tunnels it will go there first the next time. Once the cheese disappears it will go looking elsewhere.  Man is the only animal known that will persist in looking in the same tunnel for thirty years after the cheese has disappeared."

Some here are still chasing tunnels that have been empty since Newton was a boy and get belligerent when someone like me points this out.

Hans von Lieven.
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx