Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU - General Discussion

Started by z_p_e, October 01, 2007, 11:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

thanks for that insight BEP

here's a diagram to illustrate one of the phenomena associated with magnetostriction

EM

stay tuned for more....

b0rg13

Quote from: z_p_e on October 03, 2007, 12:26:03 PM
I am certain SM measured 7.3 Hz, and was not saying this because it happens to be close to the SR.

I like Marco, and respect his work, but I am not convinced his magnet demo illustrates tapping the SR. There have been no replications I know of supporting this notion, and Marco himself has not demonstrated the same effect and frequency with different mass magnets. Until such time, I don't buy into this tapping effect at all.

It is curious however that the 7.3 Hz and 5-6 kHz frequencies are specifically quoted by SM. Clues from his material does not suggest these frequencies are applied by the controller. Perhaps they manifest as an artifact of the actual applied frequencies and how they interact in the coils.

to be honest im so blond when it comes to that stuff i have noidea how it might work, but for a simple person like my self , this is what i see. a big circle about 6in acorss(in the small ones), noidea how many layers or wire going around and around, but thats what i think i see, then i think i see wire configed in exact places, one again i have noidea how many turns or where to put them, for me its even hard to tell how many.. maybe 3 or 4 bunches of it( wire wound around the main circle, is what i think i see), but i dont know what im really looking at,.... lets say if i had to take a wild guess, so that some one can answer and i get a better understanding....there is a main circle or wire ....say 6in .. and 3 bunches of wire wraped around that...you some how have the *something* set on each bunch ?to make a freq?...starting with 5khz then 6khz then 7khz ?....and this whips electrons ( or something ) around in the main wire circle to produce useable power?.....
.. if some one wants to draw a pic with lables and arrows for what is *ment* to in *theory* happen .. but its looks so simple in the vids, but i have no clues here.. i need pictures to get it moving in my head:).. Bolt seems to try and bring it back to basics, somtimes i can almost understand him , just sounds way more complicated than what my little brain sees :).
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

EMdevices

Ok, guys,

This is very important. I think I found the foundation article for the TPU, related to the theory of Magnetostriction.

I sure hope this is it !!!

So many clues relate here.Ã,  Iron wire.Ã,  Vibrations.Ã,  Kicks (as in physical motion), cork to dampen vibrations in the 17" TPU, etc..

I'm starting a massive effort to investigate these principles, for they relate electric waves and mass waves (acousting sound in wire) which travel at approximately 3000 m/s,Ã,  orders of magnitude slower then EM waves, so we can resonate easily at LOW SCHUMANN FREQUENCIES and tap into the earth magnetic field, like SM says.Ã,  :)

Here's a picture from the article, and the article itself.Ã, Ã, 

EM

zapnic

i have to ask i am new

is that fluorescent light starter.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2579.0.html

and look like there is four or three of then?

EMdevices

Oh, and check out this paragraph:Ã, 

QuoteAn important characteristic of a wire made of a
magnetostrictive material is the Wiedemann effect (see
Figure 2). When an axial magnetic field is applied to a
magnetostrictive wire, and a current is passed through
the wire, a twisting occurs at the location of the axial
magnetic field. The twisting is caused by interaction of
the axial magnetic field, usually from a permanent
magnet, with the magnetic field along the magnetostrictive
wire, which is present due to the current in the wire.
The current is applied as a short-duration pulse, -1 or
2 Ã,µs
;
the minimum current density is along the center
of the wire and the maximum at the wire surface. This
is due to the skin effect.

and photo #2 is attached.Ã,  Ã,  Notice the AXIAL magnet and the effect it has.

Once again, another clue is here:Ã, Ã,  The aplication of the magnet.

So the TPU could employ TWISTING RESONANCE along a wire length, a core, etc. Or it could just use the longitudinal mode of magnetostriction

EM

REF:Ã,  (http://www.sensorland.com/HowPage024.html)