Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU - General Discussion

Started by z_p_e, October 01, 2007, 11:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

Nice Drawing there guys !!Ã,  I like them.Ã,  Soon we will all have TPUs !!!

Here's the OU principle !!!

What do you guys think?Ã,  This is what I was saying before.Ã,  Ã, We can feed the Output back to the Input phase shifted appropriatelyÃ,  so itÃ,  AMPLIFIESÃ,  !!!Ã,  Ã,  (positive feedback)

EM

P.S.Ã,  This device seemes to be the equivalent of the MRA, which used PIEZOELECTRIC phenomena.Ã,  This uses the MAGNETOSTRICTION phenomena. !!!Ã,  Ã,  Ponder this diagram and then look at the previous chart I posted, and you will see why this works.Ã, Ã,  The iron rod can develop quite an expansive force !!!Ã, Ã,  Look at the chart,Ã,  Million pounds of force !!!Ã, Ã,  (see the legend, the material deforms under STRESS, that's what the multiple curves are for)

I added the DC-Bias coils.Ã,  These canÃ,  be designed to draw very little current (lots of turns).Ã, Ã,  We can also use a magnet to accomplish the same task of pushing the material into Saturation so the Magnetostrictive phenomena is amplified.

Earl

@EM

What I think is that the million pounds is no help.  Since your output depends on classical Faraday induction, it is the speed of movement that is important, nothing else.  Perhaps not even displacement amplitude, only speed.

Regards, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

EMdevices

Yes Earl, speed is important as well!!Ã,   At resonance it will VIBRATE and move fast.Ã,  Ã,  But realize this,Ã,  Faraday Induction creates a BACK FORCE on the rod.Ã,   So going by the charts we see, this DOESN'T MATTER FOR THIS PHENOMENA, since the force it can apply is HUGE !!!!

EM

dutchy1966

Quote from: BEP on October 04, 2007, 10:28:00 AM
I'll not dig for it because I'm sure someone knows the exact stansa and verse but wasn't there a reference to methods of using magnetic fields to 'image' objects? Say MRI? Do you know where that banging noise comes from when your head is in there?

BEP hi,

I guess you mean this phrase:

13.   Has anyone ever read the reports about our experiments with what was called, the magnetic shadow casting material?
Those experiments tie in with to our development of the power unit.

Robert