Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU - General Discussion

Started by z_p_e, October 01, 2007, 11:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl

Quote from: wattsup on September 20, 2007, 04:13:49 PM
Hello Mac, (short for Macedonia)

I am sorry if I am slow to understand what you are saying, so please let me ask you to be more precise.
Are you saying;
[snip]

Now I know you have the answer to starting the current flow with your coil and Buzz11 diode system, as I had indirectly eluded to this when I said pulse the current from the inducutors at 120k, into a cap, but I would like to know where you can get enough power to run an RF Generator and what this will do in the system.

@wattsup
A low-power osc could easily be powered by a 9V block battery.  Only few mA are necessary since the oscillator is only serving as a catalyst.

I had thought that the great inspectors that have looked at SM's devices had checked for any RF or other wave or signal emmanations and I do not remember any of them saying this to be so.

The TPU documentation clearly shows that the TPU was putting out a lot of RF hash and would interfere with correct operation of power converters if it got too close.

And why are you talking about the atom bomb?
MAC is talking about an uncontrollable energy avalanche.

And why are you saying SM is like Tesla. Tesla brought his products and inventions to the world, openly patented them and we use them today. SM hid his device from the world and we are not using them today. There is a very big difference. I am sure if Tesla was alive today, with the communication as it is, he would be on the internet explaining every little aspect of his systems, his knowledge, etc., and we would not have to play guessing games until the moon turns blue. I don't think you can put them on the same stage.

Negative.  You are suffering from self-delusional hero worship.  Tesla took the secrets of his electric Pierce-Arrow with him to the grave.  SM and Tesla are maybe identical twins, if the TPU is not a fake.  As much as Tesla is my idol, he was not only extremely intelligent and very ecentric, but also a chicken shit.  Yes I know, the truth hurts.

Regards, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

EMdevices

Here's an interesting paragraph:

Composite Materials

Ã,  While Terfenol-D and other magnetostrictive materials are potentially important as actuator materials, some limitations have limited their adoption over more traditional piezoelectric and electrostrictive materials.Ã,  The two most important issuesÃ,  are eddy current losses due to high frequency operation, and poor durability.Ã,  Due to the time changing magnetic field used to actuate Terfenol-D, eddy currents are developed within the actuator material itself and hamper its use at frequencies above 2 kHz.Ã,  Polymer matrix composites, using a particulate form of the magnetostrictive material, essentially eliminate eddy current losses to 100 kHz and beyond.Ã,  Furthermore, the polymer matrix used to bind the particulate produces a relatively tough material that can better accommodate tensile and shear loading states.Ã,  Hoping to take advantage of these benefits, research into magnetostrictive composite materials has been performed at UCLA since 1994.Ã, 
Ã, 

Eddy current losses?Ã,   Yes !!

Reserach at UCLA, in SM's backyard, since 1994?Ã, Ã,  Wow !!

@ BEP

It's true about the magnet doing the same as DC bias, but in a ring how do you use it Longitudinally ?Ã,  Ã,  :)Ã,  Ã,  I'm seeing a DC bias coil now in the Open TPUÃ,  LOLÃ,  (it's the fat red coil under his right hand)Ã,  :)

EM

P.S.Ã,  By the way, Terfenol-D is one of the best magnetorestrictive alloy, but pricey $$$$
REF:  http://aml.seas.ucla.edu/research/areas/magnetostrictive/overview.htm

Earl

@ALL

Here is an idea for a simple quick and dirty quadrature oscillator.
Important are identical coils and careful and symmetrical constuction.

The inverters could be 74HC or CMOS or TTL or LS or S or RTL or tubes.
Pick your poison.  I suggest 74HC inverters, maybe Schmit-trigger input??

With CMOS inverters, it may be desirable to insert series resistor on output
gate feeding coil to quasi form a current output instead of a voltage output.

If the frequency bandwidth is sufficient, the best inverter would be the old
HEF4007B from Philips / NXP.  It has access to the sources of both the
N and P channel FETs and it is possible to insert resistors in each source
thereby turning the output stage into high-impedance constant current output
instead of low-impedance voltage output.  When feeding inductance, this
tends to give sine waves instead of square waves.

360 / 4 coils = 90 degrees = automatic rotating field

@BEP, thanks for the great drawing

Regards, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

Grumpy

Bridges breaking and lightning strikes are not the same.  SM used the term "explosion" - that implies a sudden surge not a slow buildup 

You will not get a "lightning strike" with megnetostriction.

I have used Terfenol-D in actuators (for an electro-mechanical switching device) - if this was used the the TPU would not be "cheap" to build.  You can get sample kits of this material - or at lest you used to be able to.

To get a lightning strike - you got to screw with the "potential"  ;)
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

BEP

@Earl

You're welcome.

There are a couple of things I'm sure of.
1. The dimensions are fairly close
2. The four coils are not all wound in the same direction (see photos)
3. There are a total of six coils not counting possible coils in the two legs.

Possible:
1. There is a slit at each quadrant allowing more flex
2. The two 'possible' slits I see are not aligned indicating a possible intended phase shift in mechanical movement
3. Waves of magnetostrictive movement can follow standard wave functions - like interference, summation, cancellation, harmonics, FFT, etc.
At least #3 is the only way I can explain why I pump high freeks in and it buzzes below 60Hz.