Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative resistance via pyroclay.com material ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 02, 2007, 10:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stallman

Hey would pyroclay make a Tesla coil's spark gap work better?

@erfinder

Can you please elaborate on your idea about morays Swedish stone.

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

armagdn03

Hmmmm, this is interesting.

Though I have not read that transcript of Tesla in a while, If I recall, it was written about high frequency alternating currents.

I was always under the impression that he abandoned this work to move on to direct current pulses and radiant energy, though I?m sure the connection is quite strong.

I have heard a lot about spherical wave guides. Would someone be willing to elaborate on this concept?

Would you be willing to venture a guess as to what role the silicon oxide plays? It seems that Tesla thought this would be the easiest and most durable route, but not the only one.

Im re-reading this Tesla article now though. Thanks for entertaining my questions.

I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

RadiantEnRg

I don't know if anyone is still following this thread...but I have found a new Negative Resistor!!! I have found that seeding a SS tube in a hydrocarbon flame makes it a very unique diode/battery/capacitor in water!!

I am speculating that the inside boundary is CrO2...the outter boundary is FeO2....there is then a layer of carbon to act as an amp restrictor/negative resistor.
Well I will let the test speak for itself.
You can find my results here....    http://youtube.com/profile?user=Zer0PointUnlimited

hoptoad

Quote from: stallman on October 25, 2007, 10:12:43 AM
Can you please elaborate on your idea about morays Swedish stone.
@stallman
You can read an interesting portion of this site : http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/history/moray.htm
which contains quite a bit of information on the "Swedish Stone" that Moray used in many of his experiments.

The relevant section is about 1/2 of the way down the page. It's a very long page with a lot of "historical" pre-amble before it gets to the informative sections.

Cheers from the Toad who Hops  ;)