Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Phase Locked Loop

Started by angryScientist, October 03, 2007, 04:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

The divisional harmonics and the heterodyned output is smaller. ;)

--giantkiller.

angryScientist

Did some tests.

My friend lent me one of his oscilloscopes yesterday. A huge improvement over my of old tektronix tube type O-scope that is so far out of calibration that locking on to a signal is a rare thing.

Took a coil I had lying around (17" circumference, 39 loops of 28 gauge magnetic wire for a length of 2082 inches) and wrapped a few loops (40 or so) of 22 gauge hookup wire. I drove it with a simple 3904 npn transistor with 5 volt supply and my frequency generator.

It's nothing fancy, not even close. I did it because I personally had never thought about pushing a current down a wire with a coil that was wrapped around it's length. So I did the test and it does work, as you all know. I got a small voltage on the inner coil.

I had calculated that physical length of the wire in the coil would be at resonance at 5.38MHz.
(Speed of light in wire = c * 95%
divided by
(Wave length = 2082 inches
equals
(5,385,847.6 Hz

I can' reach that freq so I will have to do something different. (bigger coil!)

I am seeing something on top of my signal. I believe it is the 39 loops because they are very regular. For every pulse I put in I get 39 pulses evenly distributed along the length of the wire.

I would send you some pictures but I can't get them off of my phone and I don't have a regular camera. I'll see what I can do.

angryScientist

Hi all.

After thinking a lot about how a toroid works I have decided that a Phased Locked Loop would probably not work as I wish it would. The main problem is feed back. If there were only one signal traveling around the toroid there wouldn't be a problem. But there are always two separate currents, one for the powering up of the coil and one for powering down the coil. One signal in and two separate current flows from it.

Here are some pictures.

My old scope:

My friends scope:

The schematic of my PLL:

Close up of my circuit:

Nice square wave:

EMdevices

...Phased Locked Loop would probably not work as I wish it would. The main problem is feed back....

LOL,Ã,  you're killing me man.Ã,  :D

Nice work though.  Keep up the good work!!

EM