Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MYSTERY OBJECT, Keely device ??

Started by hansvonlieven, October 05, 2007, 05:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

Quote from: hansvonlieven on October 07, 2007, 07:18:45 AM
G'day Bill,

I have a feeling Russ has a much better version of the photograph. :-)

Hans
http://www.svpvril.com/JKMotor/index.html  Keely Motoren (Gallery)

some other keeky.moror pictures

nice collection

www.pese.cjb.net
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?

hansvonlieven

G'day Gustav,

I am aware that this is no fault of your own, but arma is probably right, in a way.

There are a lot of scam merchants on the net that have malicious software hidden in their URL's. Some of these websites appear to have harmless content, often of a technical nature, that are designed to trap the unwary.

You have possibly included one or more of these sites in your listing and his protective software has picked it up.

Ask him which sites he is referring to and cull them from your list. In a collection such as yours this is unfortunately an ever present problem. If it is your site he is referring to it could be that your computer and your site has been hijacked. Check your computer and your site with up to date software.

Greetings,

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

helmut

Hi Hans
What about a adjustable capacitor for high voltages.
Becorse of the transmission ribbon to have isolation against injury

Sorry about my lousy english

Also ich stelle mir vor,das es ein verstellbarer Kondensator f?r Verwendung mit einer Hochspannung ist,weil das Antriebsband in diesem Fall die Isolation gegen Stromschlag liefern w?rde.
M?glicherweise stellt die gro?e Scheibe das Dielektrikum und die dahinter befindlichen Scheiben
machen eine Selektierung im Schmalband-Bereich m?glich.

Ist halt nur eine Eingebung.

Gru?
helmut

helmut

pese